London Marathon 2012 in aid of LUPUS

HI, My name is Tracey Edey and I am running the London Marathon in aid of LUPUS.

A very close friends daughter was diagnosed with Lupus in 2010 at the age of 16 and I have seen first hand how this changed hers and her families life.

I want to raise the profile of Lupus as before this happened I didnt really know much about it which can only be good for my friend and many others affected.

If you want to help me raise my target of £1000 you could donate at my just giving site found on uk.virginmoneygiving.com/tr... Any amount however small will make such a huge difference.

Thanks so much

Tracey

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • good luck Tracey. Proud to have you as a friend. We'll be there to cheer you on with a g&t waiting at the end. xx

• Hi Tracey,

Best of luck with the marathon and your fundraising. Thank you so much for your support in raising both funds and awareness. Have a fantastic time at the marathon, keep us updated.

• Good luck Trace i have also a friend running it for lupus il be there with bells on cheering everyone along.......its soo good to know we have close friends who will do this for us....your ace!!!

• Thanks guys for your support x

You may also like...