We've just published an update to our information and guidance about lupus and COVID-19. Please have a careful read of the full article at lupusuk.org.uk/coronavirus/
The main updates this time include;
• Changed shielding guidance (England and Wales only)
• Newly published (early) findings from EULAR about immunosuppressant risk in COVID-19
• Guidance about children returning to school
• Expanded guidance about attending medical appointments
• Changes to guidance about face masks
If anyone is in crisis, please contact us on 01708 731251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist. Please note; if you have an urgent medical crisis you should contact 999 or 111 as appropriate.