take a breath

Hi all, have just had a really rough patch with a flare up. It felt like my ribs were breaking and so so so tired. My temperature spent most of it's time at 38 and headache was a blinder. My Husband was full of sympathy not I chucked all the literature that I had at him and told him to read it again I'm afraid I was rather short with him, I have done that in 10 years of marriage I feel nasty.

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Am so sorry Julie. Hope you've been in touch with your gp or lupus clinic: this sounds dreadful.

This kind of thing is hard enough on us, without the added complication of how it affects our closest relationships. There isn't a day when I don't wish my husband didn't have to put up with lupus too 😏

Take care

🍀🍀🍀🍀 coco

• I know how it gets to that. Needing them to understand what it's like going thro this all the time. I was diagnosed over 20 years ago. It's been tough and my husband is still with me. Sometimes I feel he understand what it's like. Especially if he has had a cold or flu. But most of the time I'm on my own with this. I don't know how to make them understand how bad it gets (I flare weekly with a temp of over 40) I would love to know how others survive this.

• Thank you so much barnclown and sheilacrystals, I went to see the Dr yesterday afternoon about my shortness of breath which I know is definitely not related to asthma he agreed.

Well take coat of as you do puts probe on finger well sats 85 and just that little movement heart rate up to 130 and I can feel it to. So of I go to hospital this morning have my bloods done. Came home straight to sleep so much time wasted again x

You may also like...