Been seeing Rheumatolgist for the past 4 years, first at my local hospital, but never saw same person twice, had appointments cancelled as no staff. So I asked if I could move to next city. Had appointments Aug, Nov and Jan, was supposed to be seen again in May, but been told I'm on the list, but they are running behind!
GP has decided I need 3 monthly blood tests and they are going to take care of these, at the moment my diagnosis is 'something auto immune, connective tissue disease' Raynaurds and migraine which causes numbness and at times stroke light symptoms. I also have decrease lung capacity due to scarring, never smoked. Get out of breath climbing a flight of stairs.
I have mobility problems due to cramp- had it for over 12 months, nearly every day, numbness in top of leg and now problems with knee on other lag as I am compensating! I also have nerve pain and numbness in both feet. I also have terrible fatigue and cognitive issues. I am unable to work.
My question is what do you think I should do? See if I can get my GP to see if I can be seen at second hospital? I would say I'm 'stable' but not improving. Find out if things are better at my local hospital and go back there? Or see if there is another hospital I could be seen at? Lucky in the fact that I live near 3 or 4 different health trusts.