Complex Lupus?

I was diagnosed with Discoid Lupus 3 years ago after suffering from Lesions, Hair loss and Severe Photosensitivity. However, there were more symptoms (it was a fight to find I had Discoid Lupus) Finally I had a lovely Dermatologist that sent me to a Rheumatologist who found through tests I had Significant Sicca Symptoms, Fibromyalgia, Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis, Baker's Cysts, Degenerative Disc Disease & Thoracic Spondylosis ... I had an Operation that found blood in my bowel and they do not know where its coming from, also I get stomach inflammation, so Im still waiting to see a Gastro Consultant. Ive a erythematous maculopapular rash on both legs (mainly around my knees) and a deep rash on my ankles. I also get a bad Malar Rash. I've had Heart problems where I have a fast irregular heartbeat and a fast pulse. Is this the start of SLE? I get a negative ANA and the Rheuma has called it Complex .. to Complex for him and I still have an option in going to London but the travelling will batter me. Im so confused :( Im on Hydroxychloroquine, Duloxetine, Gabapentin, Amitriptyline, Omeprazole, Fexofenadine hydrochloride and either Tramadol or Codeine/Paracetamol.

I now am waiting for some blood test results and to go on a course of Methotrexate.

And my hair's falling out again (looks frizzy and wild, like a bad perm)

Have I the start of SLE? Has anyone else experienced these?

Thanks you xxx

oldestnewest

You may also like...