We had our wonderful volunteers back in the office yesterday and we were packing up News & Views magazines into envelopes and sending them to all the LUPUS UK members. They are continuing to be sent out today, so if you are a member, you should receive yours within the next week.
The new issue of News & Views includes;
• "Lupus and the Eye" by Dr Rebecca Gregory and Dr Michael Andrew Williams
• "Lupus and the Feed" by Dr Anita Williams
• Updates from Eclipse (The Light Sensitivity Support Group)
• "Managing lupus, maximising well-being - part 1" by Janice Benning (Director of NeuroVitality Clinic)
• Stories and photos from lots of our fundraisers (Including our London Marathon runners)
• The latest news from National Office
• Reports from our regional support groups
• Plus loads of other great articles
Another big thank you goes to everyone that contributed their stories and photos for this issue. We always need high quality photos for consideration. If you have some photos that you’d like to possibly see in the next issue then please email them to email@example.com
If you have any stories then you can write to ‘Dear News & Views’ (Unfortunately we can’t guarantee they will be published and we aren't in a position to reply to these letters).
If you aren't a member of LUPUS UK and would like to receive News & Views and all our other communications then you can join for just £10 a year.
If you’d like to join online just click here - lupusuk.org.uk/lupus-uk-sho...
For more details on what membership offers, have a read here - lupusuk.org.uk/want-to-know...