This petition needs your signatures and publicity

Pass on the link

The petition

epetitions.direct.gov.uk/pe...

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Background to the petition

opendemocracy.net/ournhs/da...

Now subscribed to their newsletter - so thanks. xxx :)

Something else I have just seen

you.38degrees.org.uk/petiti...

Signed and shared - so thanks! xxx :)

Have signed it. If this happens, it will be really bad for all of us and the NHS.

Signed.

signed,

Thanks - signed and shared. xxx :)

I am glad to see I am not totally alone with my fears over what may be happening to our healthcare

I am on the 38 degrees mailing list and have just received this.

Plans to cap the number of times we are allowed to visit our GP. - All a bit worrying when so many are now being referred back to their GP's

There is another petition to sign IF you agree. secure.38degrees.org.uk/pag...

PS: Here’s what the chair of the Royal College of GPs said about these proposals: “This was obviously written by someone who has never been unwell, or has never met people who work in the health service." Let’s not let the idea get any further – please sign the petition now: secure.38degrees.org.uk/pag...

NOTES

[1] Daily Mail: Fury as Tories look to limit the number of times you can see your GP each year dailymail.co.uk/news/articl...

Independent: Cap on number of GP visits being considered by Torieshttp://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/cap-on-number-of-gp-visits-being-considered-by-tories-8632396.html

[2] The proposal is contained in a "Conservative Policy Forum" paper on NHS policy, you can see the whole thing here: conservativepolicyforum.com...

[3] See for example this campaign on the importance of going to see your GP early if you could have symptoms of bowel cancer macmillan.org.uk/Cancerinfo...

You may also like...