HELP

Hi I am new here. I feel as though i have no purpose in life. I have depression and bi-polar. I am turning 50 this year and I look back at my life and it seems as though, I did nothing. My bipolar and depression started when I hit puberty. I see that now. I just started taking medication about 10 years ago after being hospitalized twice with conversion disorder and a suicide attempt. I did alot of bad things when i was in my 20s and 30s. I drank, did drugs, stole, scammed, and lied. I turned my life around when I was 40. I had just being diagnosed with ovarian cancer and decided i better change to live. ANYways, the past few months I'm starting to feel really really depressed. I did go back to the Catholic Church and recd my confirmation and communion last year by going to classes. I thought that might work, but it hasnt. any ideas anybody?

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Do you still take your medication? Did it work when you started to take it? It is possible that you have to change medications or raise the dosage. You should talk to your doc, if you haven't done so yet.

• I am going to see my doctor in a few weeks, thank you very much.

• HI ! THIS LIFE should be about acknowledging how we are all UNRIGHTEOUS SINNERS BEFORE The SUPERNATURAL LORD GOD ALMIGHTY and that WE ALL NEED GODS HOLY FORGIVENESS THROUGH FAITH and BELIEF in GODS LIVING ONLY HOLY BEGOTTEN SON JESUS CHRIST !HALLALUJAH PRAISE GOD IN THE HIGHEST!

YOU see it does not matter what we have personally achieved in our own lives because we are all sinners and ONLY FAITH IN JESUS is credited to our accounts which wipes away OUR DEBT OF SIN and PURIFIES and CREDITS US WITH HIS RIGHTEOUNESS!

JESUS did NOT SIN ! That's why we need HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS in order to TRULY PLEASE OUR HOLY HEAVENLY DIVINE SUPERNATURAL CREATOR!

YOU NEED to REPENT from ALL SIN including SUICIDE as UNBRIDLED SIN WILL SEND US TO HELL IN THE INCREDIBLY REAL AFTERLIFE!

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL , this life is NOT EASY!GOD GIVES US TRIBULATION ,GOD TESTS OUR ETERNAL SOULS.

IT SEEMS TO ME that YOU just lack GOD FEARING FRIENDS that you can confide in ,

I WILL PRAY for YOU and I SEND TO YOU HOLY LOVE and A PROMISE that GETTING THROUGH THIS HARD OL LIFE WILL BE WORTH IT IN THE END ...HEAVEN and ALL ITS WONDER IS NEAR !

THANK GOD HEAVEN IS NOTHING LIKE THE HELL WE EXPERIENCE ON EARTH !

LOVE YOU SISTER and may GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY.

I RECOMMEND READING A KJV HOLY BIBLE!

• With REGARDS to OVARIAN CANCER , YOU NEED TO KNOW that JESUS EXPOSED CORRUPTION ! OUR 1984 GEORGE ORWELL "HEALTH" CARE IS MAKING US SICK ON PURPOSE in order to PROFIT from our ILLNESS! EVEN OUR CHURCH'S ARE CORRUPT !

FREEMASONS working for the EDOMITE GLOBALIST BANKER RUN VATICAN are all part of this GIGANTIC ELEPHANTINE CONSPIRACY AGAINST MANKIND!

CHECK OUT JFK's SPEECH before HE WAS ASSASSINATED regarding FREEMASONS and SECRET SOCIETIES.

I LOVE YOU SO DOES JESUS!

You may also like...