Is anybody willing to be part of my undergraduate dissertation research?

I'm currently undertaking research into the stigma and discrimination of depression and was wondering if anybody would be willing to fill in a questionnaire? It would be a great help if you could! Rather than doing it publicly on here, if anybody who is willing leaves their email address I can send it over to you. Thank you for reading

Last edited by

12 Replies

• I will help you, but please make it VERY clear on the email header because I get loads going into my junk mail folder!

• Hi Kitty, I've already emailed you, have you received it?

• If I did I have deleted it from my junk folder, please try again. What name & subject should I look out for?

• Okay I will do. The subject will be Stigma and Discrimination Questionnaire and it will come from my email address which is or come up with my name which is Ella Vickers

• I have just sent it again :)

• hi iam ok too answer questions

for you

• Hi there, thank you! What is your email address so I can send it over to you? :)

• Hi I would be interested in doing the questionaire although I've had depression for over 20 years now and know a lot about the stigma it from

• Hi Duncan, I've just sent it to you :)

• i dont mind if your still doing the questionnaire that is

• I would do it, but I don't want to share my email address on a public forum.

Could you look in future at doing a surveymonkey type questionnaire, where people can access it online and go on anonymously.

• Hello, I would be willing to help. My email is

You may also like...