Looking For a baby Girl

Looking For a baby Girl

Hi, I am 34 years trying to conceive a girl. I got married when I was 25 years, and I have four boys. At first, my husband and I were excited when God blessed us with our firstborn Erick. My husband celebrated and showered me with a lot of gifts. After two years I conceived again and gave birth to another boy. We still celebrated even though I realized that the intensity of the celebrations had declined. I received presents from my husband and his family members, but they were not as much as I had received when I gave birth to Erick. After another 2yeras I was blessed with our third born who is also a baby boy. This complicated things for me. My husband’s attitude started changing, and I knew that all was not well. My mother-in-law did not come to see the baby as she had done in the previous births. It pained me because I value boys just as much as I value girls. By the way, they started researching on my background, and for the first time, the fact that all my siblings are boys came on the table. Last year I gave birth to a baby boy mike. Good people help me!

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Boy or girl it should not matter to them the gender of your baby. They should be happy for you either way. But I do hope you get your wishes for a baby girl if that's what you wanted. If I could one child I would be happy.

Thank you, dear, I just wonder why some people cannot appreciate every little thing that God bestows unto them. Anyway, it is human nature to want more and more.

1 like

Dear may god bless you with the baby girl this time. My best wishes are always there with you. Stay blessed and happy. take care

hey there i think boy or girl should not be a problem he should be happy either way children come from God.but am wishing you all the best in your wishes to getting a baby girl.

Hi, Afandi! You are so lucky to have 4 healthy boys. Your family should be proud of you! You can show them this site. A lot of people here are dealing with this issue. They desperately wish to have at least one child and to experience the happiness of parenthood. Maybe if your family see how many people struggle with infertility they will understand how lucky they are!

Wish you all the best in your journey!

HI, I am sorry to learn about this. Actually, it is a sad thing to happen to anyone. What I don’t understand is why people choose to behave the way your husband’s family is behaving. According to me, children are equal. Whether you get blessed with boys or girls, it is important that they just get treated like children. I have just been thinking of great families such as that of Bill Clinton and Barak Obama who apparently have served as presidents of the most powerful country in the world. Clinton is just blessed with one daughter Chelsea while Barak has two daughters. The two have been allowed to serve as presidents of America despite the fact that they have not sired a boy. So I think your husband needs to be talked about what he is doing is not right. He should also talk to his relatives so that they appreciate what you have done for them. Many couples out there are in pain because they are childless yet your husband’s family is looking down upon you because you didn't give birth to a baby boy. I am just praying so that they sober up and realize that all children are important. It is true that we should value boys just as we value girls and we should not discriminate against them. Now if your husband is serious that he wants a boy, let him finance the IVF process. The process gives doctors an opportunity to choose the sex of the child. For more information on this, visit biotexcom.

You may also like...