Waiting is to finaly over

Well ive jist rung my hosptial about a update on my consulatation and surprise there it is my date for my operation. Finally and only waiting a few weeks. Starting to get the pains now as I feel the injections have faded out I my systom. Full BSO Hysterectomy next Thursday. Feeling kinda nervous excited and emotional all rolled into one 😂

13 Replies

• good luck hun hope it all goes well and u start to have your life back again hun I no how much pain you have had to put up with and such a brave strong lady big hugs from Scotland xx

• Awww thank you hun you never date to make me smile with your lovely words. Hope your well and enjoying the lovely sunshine x

• been feeling so ill this week but on plus side only few weeks of waiting till see gynaecology will keep you posted hunni xx

• Awww Nicola I feel for u.... hope your feeling better soon. Plenty of sleep I usally have a hot coco and bath before bed. Water bottle will help too. Drink plenty of water to flush out any toxins that are making u feel unwell x

• had a shower chilling in bed with hot chocolate and big jug of water to xx

• Hi, so glad you've finally got your date and not long to wait. Hope all goes well and you have a speedy recovery 😊

Remember peppermint tea for gas, loose clothing for journey home that won't rub your incisions, and the pillow/cushion for over belly and under seatbelt for the journey home xx

• Awww Sarah your a star I forgot about the peppermint tea. Pillow I will buy tomorrow x thank you lovely x

• No problem, and eye mask and ear plugs for on ward x

• Good luck Hun. Let us know how it goes and that you're ok. Will be thinking of you.

• Awww thank you Jean I will. Do hope your okay and got some postive results from the doctors x

• So glad you don't have long to wait 😊 It's natural to be nervous, but everyone was very kind 😊 I'll be thinking of you on the 31st 😊

Best wushes

• Awww thank you anna your kind words really mean alot. Am gonna doblog on here leading up to my op to when I've had it soon x

• Good idea, I found it really useful 😊