Merry Christmas Everyone

Merry Christmas Everyone

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their help with the Forum this year. All your posts are valuable and supportive, especially for us at HSF.

So no matter where you are, what you celebrate at this time of year, I wish you health and happiness and all that you wish for yourself. Be safe, enjoy yourself and lets hope that 2013 brings us all better things than 2012 :-) xx

Enjoy!

25 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Merry Christmas hon, loving the song!! Thank you for all the time you put in, on this forum and raising awareness along the way. :-)

Take care gentle hugs love Sheena xxxxx :-) :-) :-)

• Yes - lots of Christmas cheer over the next few weeks for everybody, wherever you are. Mary F x

• Thank you and best Christmas wishes to you and good health for the New Year. And an extra thank you for what you do all year on this website! Warm regards, Florence

• Have a happy and healthy time everyone!

• Merry Christmas everyone. Wishing everyone better health for 2013, love Sally <:o{)

• Merry Christmas and Happy, Healthier New Year to everyone on here. Many, many thanks for all your help...you give a girl more support than a Wonderbra!! Larraine x

• Haha I shall feel very uplifted from now on (sorry just couldn't resist) :-D

• Merry Christmas to everyone, thanks for all your support and lets hope 2013 is a healthier year for all . xxxxx

• Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night, ( and day.)

Gina

• Looks like we are going to have a white christmas ater all-- 6 inches of the lovely stuff feel last night - now we get to shovel it all --- Ba humbug--- no christmas spirit yet ??????but working at it , maybe this will be the boot i need- hearing from you all is a positive thing

• Thank you for the Christmas greetings and all your support in the group Wishing.you a wonderful year ahead Alltel best Ann

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thank you all! It is fantastic that I can be a member on this website here i Stockholm, Sweden.

• Happy Christmas to you all.big thankyou for all your support.wish you a healthy xmas new year......

i shall be seeing my mum who dying from cancer...and staying with family just xmas eve to boxing day. xx

• Wishing everybody a very happy Christmas and a healthy 2013. Thanks for all of your support this year. You have all helped to make things far more tollerable for me. Love to you all from here InSpain xxx

• A very Happy Christmas to you too. Thank you so much for your invaluable support this year. I hope 2013 is a positive year for us all. As my Norwegian mother-in-law would say, "God Jul!" xxx

• would a wonder bra help me do you think ?????????????????????????????? i need all the up lifting i can get no matter what does it_____________ horray the grinch

• Hay AP dont you have some words of wisdom for me --- i have left myself WIDE open???????.. you make me laugh------- you have the wit-- but not the purple hair ????--my friends Al and Jess were here . and her and Al had a laugh on me -- not only the patsy thing but my screw up on the facebook thing just added to the ribbing i got from them both :-) the grinch

• Im Blonde and you know what they say about them! I must look on Facebook before I give you my pearls of wisdom...not! In the meantime always pleased to uplift you Jet.....anytime :-D

• Merry Christmas to all of you.

Just one complaint I really want a white Christmas, here in the UK I believe we are not getting one. Boo

• Boo :-(

• now i'm really scared -- i though that i was suppost to be UP lifted ---- not scared... but you know something----- i can;t say that i could only wish that i could be shocked by any one better that you witches from the U.K.-- at the ripe old age of 25 --- WOW--- KEEP UP THE BLOOD PUMPING - as it is just what i need at my ripe YOUNG age. and Jade if you want to shovel some white stufff --a short swim will do it for you ---- i will have a shovel with your name on it ???????????????????perhaps i think you don't need directions ????????? just don't shovel into the wind ----------------- :-)

• Here's the thing Jet. We want the white stuff for the prettyness, photos, christmasyness (making up words here) we DON'T do shovelling its not ...well...ladylike! And witches fly on broomsticks they do not have anything to do with shovels for heavens sake :-D

• Merry Christmas and a happy and H.e.a.l.t.h.y New Year to you all. I'm wishing for a miracle this year - who knows all this research may just find an answer, my Granddaughter is off for her first visit to St. Thomas' on the 15th Jan after 10 years of messing about by the local hospital and GP's, so thanks again for all your good advice xx

• And a Merry Christmas to you too and everyone else. Only a week to go but I can truthfully say I have never been so organised in all my life - thank goodness for Amazon.

xx

• Season greetings and Happy and healthy 2013 to all!! It is good to have such a supportive community round the world. Also wanted to say a special thank you for all the hard work and solid sensible advice given by the admin folks on the Hughes site.

You may also like...