Funneling of cervix

Hi everyone,

Need your prayers. Am approaching 23 weeks and today scan showed some funneling but the length was more than 35 mm. Fibronectin test (whiciv determines the risk of preterm labour) was negative. This was done as scheduled previously due to my previous loss at 22 weeks. They are going to rescan me in a weeks time to see its progress. Havent made any changes to my medications. Havent advised any intervention like stitch etc yet. Havent even advised complete bed rest but obviously I am gonna give myself complete bed rest and drink plenty. Ladies please please pray for me. This is my 6th pregnancy after 5 losses! Please pray that this baby holds in there healthily until its completely safe for her to come out. Has anyone else had similar experience and went on to have healthy baby? I know its not APS related post as such..xx

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Presumably you are on the right medication for Hughes Syndrome/APS, I wish you all the best. MaryF

• All the best for a full term delivery. Telling that baby to hang in there until at least 33 weeks! (preferably longer :) )

• I will definitely say a prayer for your baby and you. This baby needs to hold on. Sending you a hug.

-N

• I'll be thinking of you and will say a little prayer. I did a quick google on it and there are positive stories out there. Most women seem to take bed rest, so it sounds like you're taking the right approach. Hopefully your medical team will give more advice next week.

• Good luck and sending positive vibes to your baby daughter to hang on in there.

• Thinking of you at this worrying time, as Mary says hope you are on the correct medication if you have APS hope all goes well with your baby

• Hello Bravogirl16

Sending love and light to you and your baby. You are both in my thoughts and prayers. Keep in touch please and like you say rest as much as you can. Looking forward to good news.

Sunigirl

• I am shocked they didn't put you on bed rest. Go with your gut and do that for yourself. I had 18 weeks of complete bed rest with my first and 16 with second. It's not fun but it's worth it and we managed to get them here. One big help for me was buying a small fridge to keep beside the couch and hubby kept it and a basket stocked so I only had to get up to pee. Bed rest can work miracles so try to stay positive. There are several good forums for incompetent cervix and bed rest Momma's too for support!

• Hello Bravogirl

Prayers and hugs from Australia.

Di x

You may also like...