An APS specialist in New Brunswick, Canada

Good news for me and Canadians living with APS. Emailed Dr. John Esdaile in Vancouver (apparently has worked with Dr. Hughes) and asked him if he knew of other experts in Canada that deal with this condition. He gave me the name of a rheumatologist in Fredericton, New Brunswick. Only 2 hours drive from where I live. I will confirm with my GP that she has referred me and will follow up with you to let you know what is happening. Kind of made my day. Hope this works out. I really need to see someone who is more than just familiar with this syndrome.

Last edited by

5 Replies

  • Oh, that sounds fantastic!! Fingers crossed and waiting for your further news.

    Best wishes from Kerstin in Stockholm

  • Thanks Kerstin!

  • I am really pleased to hear that, I hope you get some really good results, and it is certainly interesting news for other members on here out in Canada! MaryF

  • And thank you so much for sharing - you have no idea how much that helps others.

  • Good to hear! Living in Ontario, there are specialists for Hughes... But good to know for traveling east if we need someone to refer to. As my wife is afraid to travel anywhere, without knowing there is "knowledgable" doctor for APS around.

You may also like...