via HSF - Patient's Day - Wednesday May 14th, 2014

Governor’s Hall in St Thomas’ Hospital, London

The Patients’ Day is being held on the afternoon of Wednesday 14th May 2014 at Governor’s Hall in St Thomas’ Hospital, London and will start at 2pm with registration taking place from 1.30pm onwards and will close between 4.30-5pm.

This popular meeting gives you the opportunity to catch up on the latest news concerning Hughes syndrome/APS including best treatment practices and new research, as well as more practical information such as INR and self-testing. There is also a questions and answers session at the end of the afternoon where the audience is invited to put questions to the panel of experts.

The price for our charity’s members is only £20 and this includes yourself and a guest. Medical speakers already include Professors Graham Hughes, Beverley Hunt, Munther Khamashta and Anisur Rahman so this is a unique occasion, not to be missed if possible.

We do hope you are able to join us and the other guests – a special part of the experience is meeting other Hughes syndrome/APS patients and realising that you are not alone!

Places are limited so please do register early to avoid disappointment.

With best wishes,

Kate Hindle

7 Replies

• Hi I do hope it goes as well as previous ones I've been to, very informative & is always good to speak with other Hughies. It's nice to put a name to a face :-D

I hope to make it this year again......

If you still need my help with video & photography for the day let me know & we'll discuss it :-D I would love to still help out if can xx

• Hi Suzy - yes, I would definitely like to make the most of your photography. I am still applying for grants to see if I can get the sound system installed (the one in Governor's Hall is appalling) and have the recording made again. If I'm lucky, we'll be able to have TMAV come along again and they might be able to help making the video-recording too. We are planning on having stands downstairs this year so please can you email me directly on so we can discuss expenses and timings etc.

Thank you :) Kxx

• Great idea, a decent recording would be great! MaryF

• I will try to come. I have to organise childcare first.

• Great, Dave, Lynn and I will all hopefully be there and look foward to meeting you all. MaryF x

• Hopefully see you there again but I have to get the afternoon off work.

• That would be good. MaryF x

You may also like...