INR , dental work, antibiotics. Road trip

Lissy Lou, hope you are fairing better than I have been. I have been feeling scrappy after having a tooth pulled and taking antibiotics, to save any more from being pulled. Before all that though, the doctors are happy with my dose and INR. at. 2.5. I think this is really not high enough, but I doubt that the doctors are willing to go higher. Tomorrow I have lab, FIRST time in three weeks! We'll see how it goes!?

Got to see my son, and daughter over the past week, so I was able to finally make up for missing his graduation.

Hope all of you are doing well! Tina

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Tina

Apart from the problems with the legs and an out of range INT, I am actually feeling quite good thank you.

Sorry to hear that you're feeling unwell after your dental treatment, I really hate going to the dentist so feel for you. Lovely news that you were able to catch up with your family but frustrating for you to miss his graduation. I am sure he understood in the circumstances?

Hope you see speedy improvements.

Lissy :)

• Hi hon,

So sorry to hear about the dental work n feeling ill afterwards, it's a necessary evil tho, especially since we quite commonly have trouble with teeth.

So glad you had a good weekend with seeing your son and daughter!

I hope you're feeling better soon!

Gentle hugs love Sheena xxxxx :-) :-) :-)

You may also like...