After ejeculation...body get tremble..and mind react differently..take 2 days to refresh.Due to that unable to think perfectly...gotconfused

I have never done sex still....but i m doing mastrubation from age of 17-18.Allthings was going perfect..nothing was going wrong. But one day i went to doctor for cold problem...n he gives me injection.. After few time i face problem..in nervous system.that 8-10 hours was really difficult to me.After that few days later when i do mastrubation....i got unhandled pain in my body and mind...unable to think perfectly..hanged in the different thiniking world. upto this time age of 33 i am having same problem....Due to that thing i got ocd(obessesive complusive disorder) n other unexplainable things happening.My body get trembling after few hours later i do mastrubation...and then i run in different world...where think is totally affected....several things happend which day by day affect my mind pshycology ...and now its that after 2 day i got rereshement.....but several things just like ...confusion...unable to think perfectly....got hanged in some thougths...Just like i run away from god picture in hindu dharma...nudity of gods picture n thoughts never should come is fobia for me.i fill like if a movement happend in penise during god thinking...i know its not happend ..but this fobia contineiously running in mind...24*7.I know this all r the pshycological things...something related to ocd.

Whenever i do mastrubation or normal night sleep ejecuation....i got this things...Day by day this pain afecting my thoughts.. HELP me....i m facing big problem...there are several things happend which is unexplainable.

My vocabulary is not good....english too..so unable to explain things perfectly.i know this msg look idiotic but its happening to me....Help ME.

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Hmmm, I don't think your English is so terrible -especially if it is not your first language.

I certainly can hear that you are particularly distressed re this issue.

I think whatever culture we might be born into, anyone using the Internet today is exposed to a modern culture that is somewhat removed from the 'natural' state we perhaps might once have known. Things do get very mixed up and confused for most people at times. Certainly many people who are neuro-typical as well as those who are not are troubled - many might say obsessed - by thoughts surrounding their experiences of sexuality whether it is who they like or trying to understand what they feel at times.

I think many would suggest that the male reproductive system often seems to have 'a life of its own' and that at times this can be inconvenient. However, if you 'keep it to yourself' I.e. You maintain responsibility for your own actions as regards others, I don't see this as particularly problematic and think you may learn to get more familiar with how you are - which presumably is what you want to do.

Certainly I cannot 'fix' you.

In turn, I might hope that you understand my language.

Even those with English as a first language who I have known a while struggle to understand me at times it seems.

Sometimes even if we do not quite understand all the words, it can be useful to at least get a sense of the 'music' behind the words.

I don't know if there is a men's group you could join? That is often a good place to discuss such issues.

A sensitive person-centred counsellor might also be someone who might work with you on how you feel about various issues you may feel are problematic.

Of course, life - perhaps especially 'modern life' - IS complex and we all have our difficulties. It doesn't mean that we are total failures as humans though! Humans are not perfect!

You may also like...