I'm posting here in the hope someone has any advice or has experienced what I'm going through now!!
My partner received treatment for hep c ribavirin and harvoni. I know that we were both strongly advised to use contraception when sexually active. However one night we didn't and here I am 5 weeks pregnant and I really don't know if its a viable option to keep the baby due to warnings of birth defects etc due to the ribavirin. There's not a lot of case studies reported but the ones I've read online from the USA I found there has been in the majority healthy babies born. I guess I'm looking to hear if anyone would advise me on what they would do or if they know anyone who has been in this situation and what they decided to do. Really at a loss here as I don't want to have a termination if there is a chance baby will be healthy!!