Hep C Positive
504 members382 posts

Living life

Living life

It’s a beautiful day in Portugal We’ve been busy getting that vitamin D 🤣👙🌞🥤❤️

13 Replies
oldestnewest

You look stunning girl,I’m really happy for you,all that excess baggage has gone and it shows 😍😊🌞xx

1 like

Thanks Alan I’m feeling good dropping that 2st has helped too🤣🤣 hope your enjoying the sunshine ❤️💋💋

2 likes

Must’ve been all them little virus fockers weighing you down,😊am going to p.m Cara she has gone awol navs is undercover as well thanks for the postcard hope your enjoying the local cuisine xx.

2 likes

Yes I’m worried about Cara I sent her a p.m last week and no reply which is un like her. I really hope she got the result she needed🙏 she maybe just celebrating and having a good time. I really hope so!🤞❤️💋💋

2 likes

Probably in Amsterdam with no clothes on😊 I’ve just messaged her to give her a nudge🤞Xx

2 likes

🤣🤣🤣 might be joining her Amsterdam is next on the list 😊💋💋

2 likes

Anytime Mrs!

1 like

Hahahaha

1 like

Sorry doll, been through the mill but am well and cosy! Xxx

The last time I went was only supposed to be for a weekend and I stayed for 6 months 😊

I’ve never been hubby’s been promising to take me for years 🤣 he did book it for my 40th then I found out I was pregnant not really the place to be in those circumstances so we cancelled 🤣 so planning on going next month hopefully for his birthday 🤞💋xx

1 like

Youlle enjoy it,too lively for me ,crocs and cardigans nowadays 😊thanks for posting it’s cheered me up seeing you sunning yourself on the 🏖 looks like it’s relaxed just my cup of tea ,don’t have too many cocktails in the bar 😊

1 like

Great, sending good stuff..... 😎💪👙👠🛍️👜📿💄👒👒👒👒👒Lol