Exercising my mind πŸ™Œ: Back to school... - Hep C Positive

Hep C Positive

621 members β€’ 439 posts

Exercising my mind πŸ™Œ

Mizzkent
Mizzkent
β€’16 Replies

Back to school 🀣 Maths and English assessment turned out it wasn’t as bad as I was expecting 😊 I might not have burned out as many brain cells as I thought πŸ€£πŸ™Œ I start brushing up on my English Friday. Now I just need to find where I can get a copy of my GCSE results. My son told me I wouldn’t be able to get on The Art & Fashion course in September as I needed 5 GCSE’s. I said to him I got 6! How many did you get again? 🀣 Cheeky get πŸ˜‚ Nothing is gonna stop me this year! πŸ’ƒ I’m going after everything I want!🌈 Love and light ❀️ Cathy πŸ’‹

16 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

You could teach that art and fashion class I’m sure πŸ‘glad to see you up,up and awayπŸ™ŒπŸ˜ŠπŸŒžπŸŒ³xx

Thanks Alan feeling quite proud of myself for sticking to the goals I’ve set myself. πŸ’ͺ Am back at the hospital tomorrow for my 4 week after treatment check up. How are you getting on? Hopefully the weathers gonna get warmer. We can But dream 🀣 xx

I’m ok thanks plodding and loafing about the usual stuff,trying to eat healthy but it’s hard when co.op have yum yum s on offer 4 for Β£1 I just had one then thought it was a good idea to have another 1🀭 looking forward to better weather i go a bit ga ga being stuck indoors,it’s supposed to be getting better for a couple of days πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸŒžπŸŒ³ take care xxx

Yes eating healthy can be hard at least your trying though!πŸ‘ What’s yum Yum’s? 🀣 xx

They are like a donut 🍩 in the shape of a mars bar ,got icing on ,very moreish though,I had a five bean soup for lunch so I’ve got my 5 a day box ticked for today😊

🀣🀣 well I want one of those Yum Yums they sound fit! But best not so have one for me 😊x

Good for you applying your mind having a school refresher course can only be a good thing youlle be brand new soon and a right clever clogs,my maths was terrible at school and is shocking now,I never did understand long division or long multiplication.

Haha yes Maths was my worst subject I just messed around in class I don’t know the meaning of fractions and all that palaver🀣 I honestly don’t know how I’ve scraped by all these years. Especially when I worked as a manager handling cash and stock 🀣 I have to go on a waiting list for the Maths not really bothered as it was more the English I wanted.Am alright at English it’s just my spelling and gramma x

Oh I was ok at fractions I know if you’ve got a 4 pack of yum yum s and you eat 2 you’ve got half a packet left and if you leave them they will be stale tomorrow 😊xx

🀣🀣🀣 best you get munching then 🍩🍩 xx

🀣🀣

πŸ˜‚

That's the spirit, I love it CathyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ’…πŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ‘€πŸ‘£πŸ€πŸ‘’πŸ‘ πŸ’πŸ™ŒπŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸ„β€β™‚οΈπŸŒοΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ‚β›·οΈπŸ›€πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ’‡β€β™€οΈπŸ’‡β€β™‚οΈπŸ’†β€β™€οΈπŸ‘Ό

Mizzkent
Mizzkent in reply to Cara78

Thanks Babe so happy your almost done and dusted I pray you get the result you need πŸ™πŸ’‹πŸ’„πŸ’πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§œβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ƒπŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘™πŸ‘‘πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸŽ¨πŸŽ§βœˆοΈπŸš€πŸ–πŸ’ŽπŸ’΄πŸ›πŸŽ‰

Hidden
Hidden

You do right mate live life to the full and don’t let nothing stand in your way best of look

Mizzkent
Mizzkent in reply to Hidden

Thanks Shellwalsh ❀️ xx

You may also like...