Hep C Positive
521 members โ€ข 423 posts

Exercising my mind ๐Ÿ™Œ

Exercising my mind ๐Ÿ™Œ

Back to school ๐Ÿคฃ Maths and English assessment turned out it wasnโ€™t as bad as I was expecting ๐Ÿ˜Š I might not have burned out as many brain cells as I thought ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™Œ I start brushing up on my English Friday. Now I just need to find where I can get a copy of my GCSE results. My son told me I wouldnโ€™t be able to get on The Art & Fashion course in September as I needed 5 GCSEโ€™s. I said to him I got 6! How many did you get again? ๐Ÿคฃ Cheeky get ๐Ÿ˜‚ Nothing is gonna stop me this year! ๐Ÿ’ƒ Iโ€™m going after everything I want!๐ŸŒˆ Love and light โค๏ธ Cathy ๐Ÿ’‹

16 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

You could teach that art and fashion class Iโ€™m sure ๐Ÿ‘glad to see you up,up and away๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒณxx

2 likes

Thanks Alan feeling quite proud of myself for sticking to the goals Iโ€™ve set myself. ๐Ÿ’ช Am back at the hospital tomorrow for my 4 week after treatment check up. How are you getting on? Hopefully the weathers gonna get warmer. We can But dream ๐Ÿคฃ xx

2 likes

Iโ€™m ok thanks plodding and loafing about the usual stuff,trying to eat healthy but itโ€™s hard when co.op have yum yum s on offer 4 for ยฃ1 I just had one then thought it was a good idea to have another 1๐Ÿคญ looking forward to better weather i go a bit ga ga being stuck indoors,itโ€™s supposed to be getting better for a couple of days ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒณ take care xxx

3 likes

Yes eating healthy can be hard at least your trying though!๐Ÿ‘ Whatโ€™s yum Yumโ€™s? ๐Ÿคฃ xx

2 likes

They are like a donut ๐Ÿฉ in the shape of a mars bar ,got icing on ,very moreish though,I had a five bean soup for lunch so Iโ€™ve got my 5 a day box ticked for today๐Ÿ˜Š

1 like

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ well I want one of those Yum Yums they sound fit! But best not so have one for me ๐Ÿ˜Šx

1 like

Good for you applying your mind having a school refresher course can only be a good thing youlle be brand new soon and a right clever clogs,my maths was terrible at school and is shocking now,I never did understand long division or long multiplication.

1 like

Haha yes Maths was my worst subject I just messed around in class I donโ€™t know the meaning of fractions and all that palaver๐Ÿคฃ I honestly donโ€™t know how Iโ€™ve scraped by all these years. Especially when I worked as a manager handling cash and stock ๐Ÿคฃ I have to go on a waiting list for the Maths not really bothered as it was more the English I wanted.Am alright at English itโ€™s just my spelling and gramma x

2 likes

Oh I was ok at fractions I know if youโ€™ve got a 4 pack of yum yum s and you eat 2 youโ€™ve got half a packet left and if you leave them they will be stale tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜Šxx

3 likes

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ best you get munching then ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฉ xx

2 likes

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

1 like

๐Ÿ˜‚

1 like

That's the spirit, I love it Cathy๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘’๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ„โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŒ๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‚โ›ท๏ธ๐Ÿ›€๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’‡โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’‡โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’†โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ

2 likes

Thanks Babe so happy your almost done and dusted I pray you get the result you need ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ„โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŽจ๐ŸŽงโœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’ด๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

2 likes

You do right mate live life to the full and donโ€™t let nothing stand in your way best of look

3 likes

Thanks Shellwalsh โค๏ธ xx

1 like

You may also like...