Hep C Positive
512 members406 posts

All clear!!! Killed stone dead! Boom

All clear!!! Killed stone dead! Boom

Hey fam,

Got the all clear 🙌💃😊

Thank you mighty Maviret 👊💪

so happy 2018 is my time to shine! Back in 4 weeks for tests then 3 months to make sure it’s dead. No big deal it won’t be coming back the Hep c has been evicted no passing go and collecting £200 🤣🤣🤣

Cause am moving on up and nothing can stop me! Loving life right now been a long long time coming! I just wish I could pass it on to all of you but fear not your time will come.

Love you all love an light Cathy 💋

32 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done

2 likes

Thanks babe x

1 like

Fantastic news. Well done

Lin xx

1 like

Congrats to you for your victory, its great to see you beat this , thanks for all your support esp recently when the walls shut in on me, I cant tell you how pleased I am with reading your fantastic news, I wish you all the very best with your future thank you for all your encouragement , the world is your oyster, Enjoy! xx

2 likes

Aww thank you Phil the walls have closed in on all of us at some point. I’m just glad you let me be there to support . And I’m happy your in a much better place. Now just try an concentrate on one health issue at a time.And by the time your treatment comes you will be much better health wise and mentally to do it no problem.

Really looking forward to see you clearing the virus🤞Hope you have a great weekend😎xx

2 likes

Congrats!! Well done you, all the best 👏👊xx

1 like

You ok there suzi🙋🏻‍♂️X

Aye, Alan. Doing just fine so far, life is good, just getting on with the treatment back to nurse on Tuesday for bloods. But all going well, can't complain. How about you? See we are in for some really cold weather very soon, get yourself prepared, inhalers, cold and flu remedies etc. Just in case👌Best be prepared, wi copd take no chances. Nice to hear from you, thanks for your support.🙏🖖😊 , nice to hear about fellow sufferers getting better and beating the virus, makes me happy to see people better and believing in themselves again! Take care Alan, speak soon, 🤗🌈🖖🙏xx

1 like

Thanks Suzi 😘😘😘

1 like

Happy days 👏🍔🍟🍻😊 x

1 like

Thanks Alan 😊😘😘

1 like

Take your 👠,s off and keep your feet firmly on the ground now,don’t get carried away👋😊

1 like

I will be keeping my feet firmly on the ground definitely the old me has long gone. So many things I want to learn and do and now I’ve got my energy back I feel ready to take on the 🌎😊x

1 like

You look really well c and can see that the new spiritual path is making you happy👍Have faith in the universe and the good stuff x

Well done, I’ve just been started on 3 maviret daily yesterday

2 likes

Brilliant Mikie, you’ll be sound don’t worry side effects if you have any will be mild. Hope you have it as easy as I did. What geno type do you have?

I wish you the very best of luck with your treatment.Please keep us up to date with how your getting on. Take care Cathy x

1 like

That's a really nice picture, you look so grateful in it too and a sparkle in your eyes! Go sista😘😘😘💜💛💙💚😇

1 like

And congratulations. We're still young things and got the time to do whatever positive things we have to get on with. I like your make up on the photo too but you can really see the goodness in your eyes! Sleep tight and thankyou for your support doll xxx💜💛💙

2 likes

Aww thanks babes 😊 am feeling the best I’ve felt in years energy is back. And I’ve lost 6lb since Monday 💃💃

Can’t wait for you to get the all clear next🤞

Always here for you sis and same goes for anyone else on here.😊❤️🌈xxxx

2 likes

Thankyou! Xxx

Aww Congratulations 🎊 🎊🎊 Well done you. Its finally gone eh? Welcome the the club. Hopefully you're feeling as good as you look right now. 👍 You look so healthy and full of life, brush eyed and bushytailed! Xx

2 likes

Thanks Adymarsh, only the 3 month milestone to get over now and I will! It’s dead and it won’t be coming back! I know it💪

Hope you have a great weekend ❤️ xx

2 likes

Congratulations and my very best wishes poppet. O what an absolute boost to the rest of us that is to hear xx

1 like

Thanks totosowner ❤️ how are you getting on? Better I hope🤞xx

Heartfelt Congratulations, Mizzkent! May your future be as bright and happy as you look right now! Truly thrilled for you, thanks for your support, now have a half and leave this awful virus where it belongs: in your PAST! Good 🍀 Luck 😊

1 like

Thank you Bunnyroo means a lot! And you have all helped me and I’m grateful to you all. Hopefully a lot more people will find this site. Best wishes Cathy xxxx

1 like

Yay 🎈🎉🎈🎉 CONGRATULATIONS!! Well done darlin. Amazing news and really glad for u. Taania xx

2 likes

Hey Taania, how are you love? Thank you I’m so happy 😊🎉🎈xxx

1 like

Hey babes you look so fab and healthy- great pic. I'm hanging on in there but your news has defo cheered me up. 😊 xxx

2 likes

Thanks babe, it’s lovely to hear from you!! I’m always here to cheer you up anytime! 😊

When do you have to go back for your next bloods? Xxx

1 like

Thanks babe. Blood test in April. Maybe that'swhy I feel a bit in limbo Xx

2 likes

You’ll be fine babes🤞mines May the Liver nurse tried to rain on my parade🤣🤣 But I wasn’t having any of it basically she tried to tell me not to get too excited till I hit the 3 months. I told her it’s gone and I know it’s never coming back you have to think positive or in this case negative 🤣🤣 she said yes your right.🤪 ❤️xxx

1 like

You may also like...