Hep C Positive
514 members412 posts

Not long left 😊

Not long left 😊

Good evening, everyone and welcome to the new members😊 this sites a godsend🌈

Well I’m on the home straight 3 weeks left on Maviret and the fatigue I was feeling seems to have gone along with the virus👏My energy has returned and I’ve also noticed improvement in my memory😊which is fantastic👌

I’ve been keeping myself busy learning all sorts about everything 🤣

I just thought I’d share a few feel good books I’m reading as I know some of you like to read.Angels in my hair such a lovely book I cannot put down😇

I pray too see more of you get treatment ASAP

I’m still shocked how fast the magic pills work👊

Love and light Cathy x

20 Replies
oldestnewest

There you are 😊I thought you’de binned us now your hep c less 👋👍well done Cathy ille have to get into that Chrystal gear your all raving about nice to hear from you as always xx

1 like

Hey Alan,no way I’ve just been busy doing silly things like playing in the park on a scooter 🤣🤣 Thanks Alan I still cannot quite believe it that fast! I’m so grateful🙌 The Crystals are amazing and they make such a difference. How are you doing? Xx

1 like

I’m good thanks,had a few good days on the bounce,so am high on life at the mo,great to see the team getting better,fingers and toes crossed for navigates through life quietly susy,but got a good gut feeling she will be ok,taania is buzzing,toto,s mum is high on probiotics and cara is off to a flyer 😊🙏👍all good xx

1 like

Think we need one of your great meet and greet posts for new team members your our head of recruitment department 😊

1 like

🤣🤣🤣 we seem to be growing in numbers which is lovely to see. This site is a great place to be for advice and support. Xxx

Just being reading about NHS commitment to eliminate hep c completely by 2025 such brilliant news, so get set to see lots new members 😁😍😍 best wishes cathy xx

Oh wow that’s amazing news where did you find that Nav? I’d like to read that also.How you doing babe? Xxx

I read it first daily mail so went to nhs England, so chuffed as it truly means we all have a chance of being cured. It's on hepc trust org also. glad it's all nearly behind you. 🌈🌈😍😍😍

Thanks babe 😊 amazing! I’m made up to hear very exciting news I’m looking forward to seeing loads more of us being cured. I expect we’ll be getting more members🙌🌈😘

1 like

I know its weird but it becomes like a dream..... I have got some important decisions to make now and take back control of my life. It's been an eye opener and a growth experience for sure. Here we go ........ !! 🌞xx

PS- love your book suggestions

2 likes

Hey babes I know I cannot wait to remove my status off of my dentist etc Once I get the seven month all clear🙌I asked the nurse could I get a print out or a letter etc on my next appointment just because I want to see it down in black and white🤣

Lots of growth,change and decisions for both of us which is a good thing.🌈 xxx

1 like

Beautiful words

2 likes

Hey Faithfull it’s great to see you here! 😊 how are you? Xx

1 like

Thanks for sharing your books and positivity because it's good for me to see. I'm going for a lie down then do some handwasing as my washer has broke....belt came off and I can't get it back on lol😊such is life! Lots of good things to look forward to sis so I'm not letting it bother me. Onwards n onwards xxx😚

2 likes

Hey babes, yes you get yourself off to bed relax chill and enjoy knowing your body is now fighting back! 👊Angels in my hair is amazing! just the perfect book to be reading for you. Especially now😊🌈 xxxxx

Yeh, it will be good getting the hep c label ripped off!😉😄

1 like

Lol yea so horrible when you go for bloods and they put that yellow label on risk of infection not nice at all

1 like

Feels great cara x👍

How’s the flu bug today x

Can’t leave this post on 19 replies you deserve a popular vote today for excellent team work 👋 xx

You may also like...