Hep C Positive

Treatment & the immune system

Treatment & the immune system

Post treatment, almost got there but immune system does take a beating and unfortunately I am now on amoxicillin for a sinus tract infection. Didn't do bad avoiding colds etc due to a good diet and the pictured immune tabs, emptying the contents into my porridge or dinner. They are great price in home bargains. Not chuffed having to take amoxicillin but no avoiding it. If you have to do same eat plenty of pro biotics, I get live yoghurt that has the 3 cultures in it. Despite the AB killing all bacteria better than none at all. Glad so many of you are clear of the virus. Onwards and upwards good people, enjoy your weekend 😍😍 😘 😘

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Hello there.....✋hope the sinus clears up soon,have the little fockers gone for good?hope so,I’ve just blasted my nostrils with Himalayan rock and bicarbonate as just finished ab s myself no fun at all is it .but onwards and upwards we go...good to see taania doing so good and Cathy is steaming along to the finish line let’s hope 2018 is good to us now as we have suffered enough 😊 xx take care

2 likes

So sorry to hear you've been sufee ring. yey for himalayan rock salt and oh yes the bicarb, I have a 5 kilo bag of that! Yes the girls have aced it. So happy for them 😃Make you a coffee if you lived close by 😂😂 No results for me, last count I think was 650. Been under the cosh so haven't worried about that. Best ignore the little blighters, they may leave if they get no attention 😂😂😂😂 take care x

Coffee sounds good,mines a latte with gaviscon advance😊hope your end of treatment bloods are all good what is your name by the way or initial,as I’ve known you only for navigating through life for months now,and I can’t call you that over a latte.☕️🥛🍰xx

1 like

Ah babe sorry to hear you've not been well, that's just not fair after all you be been through. Thinking of you and get better soon 🌻🌹🌻 xx

1 like

Hiya taania ✋hope your ok xx

Hiya Alan.... my heads still in a whirl and trying to absorb it ! I do know I've got to make this year count cos it can't be worse than 2017 !!! I am at a bit of a crossroads now but Im really upbeat about everything .... its so lovely to hear about us girls getting better but how are you ? 🌞xx

Thank you taania, 😘 Appreciate it 😍😍 will do my best as always. 😂😂xx

1 like

Keep us posted. Were all behind you babe 🌞xx

1 like

It’s a small set back, you will be over it soon and your strength will return. Try Cajupet oil in an inhaler, it works for my husbands sinuses. Thank you for the Home Bargains tip, I’ll get him on that stuff till the good weather comes in xx

1 like

Thank you toots 😘 it's not that kind of sinus problem but the AB have kicked in & the pain is subsiding 🎉🎉 Home Bargains do that range and even have a specific 1 for men, they retail at approx £15.00 but in home bargains approx £2. I love that shop 😍😍😍

You may also like...