Hep C Positive
504 members389 posts

Last week of treatment & serving eviction notice on my genotype 3a tenants

Last week of treatment & serving eviction notice on my genotype 3a tenants

So my last week starts tomorrow morning. As when fighting any illness I go for it 100% & try to work it out of my system, alongside good food, good rest, etc. Unfortunately this virus & then the treatment had the better of me for a while. But not for long 😂😂 I only have 7 days of pills left so I decided to give those a helping hand & above is the pic of my efforts 💪I could hardly get out of bed 3/4 weeks ago never mind chop & saw wood 😃 Joint pain better, obviously no fatigue now 😂 just that annoying pinching sore pain on the right & stuff. So to anybody concerned about side effects this should bring you comfort. Hoping to clear the virus by end of treatment, and for good. To all my virtual buddies, and team players THANK YOU 😍😍😍🌈🌈👱😘😘

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Good luck and keep up the good work. Sending love xxx

1 like

Thank you. I will 😍

xx

🤞hope this week goes well,and you can put it all behind you,and come on here and tell people how easy it is hope your warm,and have enough wood to keep you going xx

1 like

Thank you Alan, I sure will be posting how much easier treatment is than suffering with the virus. Sad day on hearing news about Dolores O Riordan , I love the early Cranberries. How lucky i am to be and have a life. Hope you're keeping wrapped up 😍 xx

Brave little soul, nearly at the end of the tunnel now

1 like

Well Done you! Something about sorting the wood yourself, isn't there? You did it, on your own! Hope you get the right result when next tested - thinking of you 😊😎😇

1 like

Your amazing....thankyou so much for sharing your stuff...tears of happy for u and all of us that can get a life😉😍😘

You may also like...