Hep C Positive
514 members412 posts

Almost 2 weeks already! 😊

Hey beautiful people ⭐️ I cannot believe it’s been almost 2 weeks already. And you know what that means I only have 6 more weeks to go.💪

I’m so happy hubby’s now off work for 17 days💃 all is well. I admit the last couple of days I’ve been feeling a bit tired but it’s nothing.And I know that’s my body fighting and winning the war.👊 And I still find myself counting down the hours till I take the magic potion 🤣 Love and light ❤️

7 Replies
oldestnewest

That's amazin darlin😘I'm so chuffed and thanku for letting us know. Have a great time with hubby😄

1 like

Hey babe thanks love 😊 yes I’m made up as he hardly ever gets any time off👏 So we can have some nice days out with the baby. She starts nursery next week too I won’t know myself🤣 xxx

1 like

Crikey time is flying, we must be having so much fun 😂😂🎠🎊🎪 Happy to hear all is good, enjoy your hubby's time off, love and best wishes 😍😍

1 like

Hi babe how are you feeling now? Your almost done💪👏🎉💋💋

Well I was doing great then today I feel exhausted, and I have my waterfall head thing again. Pinching pains in my side. Super weird must be the meds. In bed watching easy non thinking tv 😁😍😘

1 like

Yes non thinking tv in bed is the way forward 😊 Your almost done now though and you have been amazing.Seeing you do so well has really helped me so thank you😊 ❤️🌈

1 like

Yes so glad it's short winter days and not the summer as it's easier to lie low and take things easy 😂😂take care 😍😍😘

1 like

You may also like...