Hep C Positive

Week 6 of treatment, it's a new year, it's a new day & I'm feeling good

Starting week 6 of 8! I am well into my stride now and my body has got used to the drugs 😃I think I've been asleep the last 2 wks and pushed through nausea etc. starting wk 6 & not wanting to tempt fate but today the constant side pain is better than its been for months. Only 3 weeks of treatment left. No results from wks 2 & 4 still but i feel better overall so all good. Thank you for being there and here in spirit 😍 You are the best 😘😘

6 Replies
oldestnewest

You’ve smashed it babe I cannot believe it’s six weeks already that has flown! 😍👏🌈

2 likes

Yes it sure has. Like a blurrrrrr Keep taking a day at a time like I do with everything 😂 I can almost see the end of the rainbow 🌈🌈🌞😍😍

1 like

Thank you for sharing that😄( aa says that😂😂)r u still using ginger for nausea? Not long to go eh! Well done😊

Hahaha 😁yes root ginger in my teas every mug. just takes the edge off or my little mind is believing it does 😂 head for raw garlic too 🔥🔥burn that virus 😄😃😄 you will be starting this treatment soon, roll on the summer for you when you can get out & about with all this behind you 😘😘

2 likes

😊cannot wait!

1 like

Always here if u need a shoulder xx

You may also like...