Hep C Positive

DAY 13. Staying calm & hoping for improvement

DAY 13. Staying calm & hoping for improvement

Hi all. Almost finished week 2, no real change. No serious issues, as Talking Heads said : "Same as it Ever Was"

Any coping mechanism that works to prevent worry and for distraction. This includes laying a pretty table.

Unsure if I will have my 2 wk blood tests as roads are bad in the rural countryside and not sure if buses will be running ❄❄❄⛄⛄⛄

Hoping you're keeping warm and safe, I always think of the worse off, homeless for example, at this time of year, love to all 😍😍⛄⛄❄❄

26 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi babe table looks fab! Happy to hear your doing so well with your treatment ❤️🙌 aww fingers crossed you can get your bloods done.Snowing here too you take care also 😘😘😘

Hi honey 😍 I don't mind if I can't get tested as I don't want to be disappointed if no improvement. At least this way I can continue with the positive thinking. All will be alright ⛄⛄⛄😘😘

1 like

Your 2 week results will show a big improvement probably nearly exterminated it already like on dr who 😊 good seeing you so upbeat and not suffering too much I bet Christmas dinner is nice at yours around that table 🎄🎶😊xxx

1 like

Yes it's not bad, me and my 2 children, very traditional and extremely laid back 😎😎😎 toasty fire and Lisa and the like on the sound system 🎄🎄🎶🎶 love the mournful melancholy stuff. Christmas day, day off, think I will wrap my next month's supply of meds and put a big bow on it 😂😂😂😃feeling bit dizzy so going to watch Ben fogle in the wild soon xx

2 likes

Hi,what a lovely table,very festive hope your ok I too live in the country side but luckily not snowed in keep warm and keep listening to music 🎶 must admit I used to love the speed and psycho killer combination 😊 xx

Thank you. Glad to hear from you, I was wondering. Just home after 2 bus there & 2 buses back from the hospital. nothing much to say, got to wait for results. I weighed good on the scales due to my snow gear 😂😂😂 hiking boots an all. I took 1 boot off to compromise 😄😄

Lisa Gerrard more our thing now, 😍😍

1 like

Hi ,I’ve had a chest infection since Friday but good again now,Lisa gerrard pulled me through again,well done you for the epic ski and bus x4 trip and good luck with your tests great to see you on top of things now and hope you and you family have a chilled out Christmas dinner I’m sure you will xxxx🙌 Alan

I was hoping you would be ok, must be risky with the cold weather. Do you have to stay in more and avoid winter lurgy? I don't know if I will get results of blood test for ages as hospital gave me forms to be tested at GP next to save me travelling & cos it's close to Christmas. So I don't go to hospital until end of Jan all being well. guess I can text the nurse, she seems to like me enough. crikey those blood test forms made me feel like an untouchable, only had a quick look on bus journey home. 😱😱😱 Hope you're keeping warm and germ free and some new bellows coming your way v soon 😍

1 like

Hi enjoyed Ben fogle and hats off to Robinson Crusoe bloke ,the blood forms do have you feeling like an untouchable,but such a relief when it’s gone,I cut myself the other day and for the first time in 20 odd years felt quite normal and not like someone with the Black Death .you should phone the nurse she won’t mind,mine did say to call anytime put your mind at ease theylle probably have the results in 5 days or so good luck xx and well done so far so good😊

Hi capitano A🙋 only just seen this. I hope you are ok. xx

Hi I’m good thank you hope you Are doing ok too, did you get the first lot of tests back?

Glad to hear that. no results yet. I've just woken up. rough week so been quiet, keeping my head down but my chin up 😁

1 like

I thought you’de gone into hibernation after your snow trail adventure 😊

1 like

I wish 😁 keeping to the shadows and alleyways 😎😎

Glad your ok, Dana winner hallelujah 🎶 nice version if you don’t know it already xx

1 like

Not heard it so will be checking that out at some unearthly hour 😎love love love Leonard Cohen 💓💖💖

thanks for the tip xx

1 like

Me, too ,I’m just trawling through some feel good get in the spirit of xmas stuff know youlle like that 1 🙌😊

1 like

Yes its next week! Lots to do but I never stress about it. It happens whether I am prepared or not 🎄😉

Me too xmas eve just before the shops shut😊try snowy white bird of paradise 1984 When you next tune in to you tube xx🎄⭐️

Will do, thank you A. It's not working tonight, but tomorrow afternoon x

1 like

First thing I play on xmas day is gorecki smy phony of sorrowful songs, sooooooothing🎼🎼😏

1 like

Thank you will try that myself just had a peek I live next door to an old church and have the key might try it in there🙂🎶

1 like

Hi! Thank you for your posts. I am looking forward to starting my treatment it's been helpful for me how you are coping and I hope all is well😊 merry christmas🎅🤶🤞

1 like

Many thanks and glad to hear you are getting treatment 👍a bit rough this week but nothing major. just me and hypersensitivity to medication 😷😂😂

1 like

😄I hope it causes me a bit of weight loss I'm quite heavy!

Seems to be the case with everybody but me! But I have always been petite, slim, v fast metabolism. maybe also different genotype giving me different symptoms, side effects? Here's to your weight loss and freedom 🎉🎉🎉

You may also like...