Papaya. : Hi everybody, am spending a bit of... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating

54,254 members β€’ 8,012 posts

Papaya.

Happyman4 profile image
Happyman4
β€’14 Replies

Hi everybody, am spending a bit of time getting my new farm started..that family members are taking care of whilst I have my commitments far away in a city..having an amazing time, but I don't have much to show you as we have only just started planting new fruit trees. The photo is on my wife's dad farm of a very beautiful papaya plant..most all the trees he has on his farm, I bought for him as a retirement present when he retired from the army after 38 years of service. The tree on the left is a ceylon cinnamon tree..it was only a foot high when planted nearly 6 years ago.

Hope your all keeping well.. it's been a long hard days work again and its bed and sleep time here.πŸ˜ŠπŸ’€

14 Replies
β€’

Wow really a lot of fruits on that tree! Very successful!

Happyman4 profile image
Happyman4 in reply to Foggy123

There is so many wonderful photos that I have taken of really wonderful plants that we have growing..but this is one of my favourites..😁

Beautiful work, God bless. Thanks for sharing

Thank you 😊

Thank you so much for all your contributions It is lovely to see food and gardening so many miles from UK. Most of the plants I would never see growing and it is very educational.

Happyman4 profile image
Happyman4 in reply to ELLSBELLS

It's an absolute pleasure ELLSBELLS 😊

Callendersgal profile image
CallendersgalAdministrator

That's a terrific papaya tree, bearing fruit so heavily!

There was quite a few more like this..far to many for as, so they are fed to the chickens that lay some very tasty eggs 😊

Callendersgal profile image
CallendersgalAdministrator in reply to Happyman4

A real treat for the chickens!

Hi Happyman4

That papaya tree looks great, so many fruit!

Zest :-)

How lovely to have your own pawpaw tree! I absolutely love this fruit. Ate it all the time when I lived in Cape Town. So expensive in UK.

Happyman4 profile image
Happyman4 in reply to topaz1

Thank you for your reply topaz1. Sorry for the delayed response. Wishing you a very happy Christmas day..😊

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing tree. So much fruit! It looks really beautiful. Thank you for sharing 🍈

As always, it my pleasure to share posts with you.Wishing you a very happy Christmas day ⚘😁

You may also like...