Banana muffins. : Banana muffin with... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating

53,146 members β€’ 9,757 posts

Banana muffins.

Happyman4 profile image
Happyman4
β€’20 Replies

Banana muffin with strawberries and one with mulberries one with black currants.. there was a little of the banana mix left so I made it with all the berries.

They were all eaten while still warm..😊

20 Replies
β€’

Some banana mix left so I made it with all the three berries, it was absolutely beautiful 😊

Mix berries banana muffin.
Isinatra profile image
Isinatra in reply to Happyman4

Did you say β€œwarm”? πŸ˜‹ It’s time for breakfast here, Happyman. I’m trying to decide what to have. Seeing the muffins you made, makes any of my choices boring next to them. I’ll have to get off my patookis and make a run to the store. I promise I won’t stop at the bakery instead. No siree. 😊

Happyman4 profile image
Happyman4 in reply to Isinatra

Its coming up to 9pm here Isinatra, it's the end of a long day for us.I have to admit it was my wife that made the banana mix..then left me to do the cooking. The fruit really adds a beautiful flavour to the banana cake..we been trying out different fruits for a while now..my wife loves the blackcurrant, I love the mixed berries.

I bet you stopped at the bakery 😁

Isinatra profile image
Isinatra in reply to Happyman4

😁

Jerry profile image
JerryAdministrator

Hey your muffins looks delicious Happyman4 and eaten warm sounds perfect. πŸ‘

Happyman4 profile image
Happyman4 in reply to Jerry

Thank you Jerry, they were delicious and I love the different berries with them. πŸ™‚

Activity2004 profile image
Activity2004Administrator

Hi Happyman4,

Your muffins sound and look wonderful. Having the berries mixed together for the muffins sounds like a great idea. Glad you enjoyed them. :-)

Thank you Activity, I really enjoyed a piece of each one..so lovely when they are still warm πŸ™‚

Zest profile image
ZestStar

Hi Happyman4

Those muffins look really great. Glad you enjoyed some with berries too, it sounds like a great combination.

Zest :-)

Happyman4 profile image
Happyman4 in reply to Zest

They were great, thanks 😊

Your muffins look delicious happyman. I love the different fruits you've used to make each muffin different. I love blueberry muffins and tripe chocolate muffins too πŸ˜‹

Happyman4 profile image
Happyman4 in reply to Zara0123

We made the blueberry muffin a few weeks ago, we love trying out all the different berries we can buy frozen. I was wasn't really surprised how well they all blend in together with the plain banana cake..πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Looks lovely can I have recipe pls, & calories pls

Happyman4 profile image
Happyman4 in reply to Pebbles64

Sure, I will have to ask my wife as she did the mix when I was sleeping 😊I did the baking and washing up..πŸ˜πŸ‘

These look delicious.

🐬

Happyman4 profile image
Happyman4 in reply to Dolphin14

Thank you Dolphin..😊

Yes please if u don’t mind

Happyman4 profile image

It was 10 small bananas, so probably about one and a half of big bananas. 100grams of flour, one teaspoon of baking powder, one teaspoon of baking soda, half a teaspoon of salt, 150grams of sugar, 100ml of olive oil. The sugar, flour, and oil had all been reduced by a 1/3 from the recipe she got from YouTube.

It really is a very basic banana cake recipe. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Pebbles64 profile image
Pebbles64 in reply to Happyman4

Thank u, I’ll give it a go!

Happyman4 profile image

πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

You may also like...