More olive bread..πŸ™‚: I enjoyed some homemade... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating

52,268 members β€’ 9,623 posts

More olive bread..πŸ™‚

Happyman4 profile image
Happyman4
β€’28 Replies

I enjoyed some homemade olive bread today with a chickpea in tomato sauce for lunch.. I thought I'd made enough to put some in the freezer but I was wrong again as my kids had one each my wife had one, a visiting family member had one greedy me had two..= none left ☹

Tomorrow again πŸ‘πŸ˜‹

28 Replies
β€’

Hardly enough time to cool down before been eaten 😊

Cooling down.

They look really good Happyman. 😊

Thank you springcross, always gets the thumbs up from the kids, and that all it takes to make me very happy 😁

πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Jerry profile image
JerryAdministrator

Hey it sounds like you made the perfect amount of olive bread, it looks very professional so I’m nor surprised it’s all gone. πŸ‘πŸ˜

Happyman4 profile image
Happyman4 in reply to Jerry

Thanks Jerry, true I am getting better at this, just still not getting my maths right.😊

PixiesMummy_ profile image
PixiesMummy_ in reply to Jerry

I think you 2 should set up in buiseness with your baking it could be called happy men's bakery 😁

They look beyond delicious. You forgot to include the rest of us in your calculation. Except me and the rest that are gluten free. I'll just happily enjoy it vicariously through you.

Happyman4 profile image
Happyman4 in reply to Imaaan

Thank you Imaaan, if you all chip in to the very expensive gluten free flour I will make some for you..😁

Imaaan profile image
Imaaan in reply to Happyman4

πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ

Happyman4 profile image

😳 i will start at first light .

Imaaan profile image
Imaaan in reply to Happyman4

Thought your comeback was gonna be along the lines of " ain't no deal if the cash ain't real." :)

Feeding HE isnt for the faint hearted but if anyone could do it, it's you:)

Happyman4 profile image

Thank you for a lovely reply to end my day Imaaan..πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Yes they freeze beautifully, I have in the past been doing that, but there was none left this time..☹ will probably make some more tomorrow and won't share πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

😁

Hi Happyman4,

This is a beautiful pic of breads freshly made in the oven with love from you. πŸ˜‹πŸ‘

I’m glad to see you and your family enjoyed them so much. You rock! πŸ˜πŸ‘

Thank you GreatMindfulness, what a joy it was to make them and then seen them being enjoyed so much...😊

You are so welcome! πŸ˜πŸ‘ Only people who cook with love would understand how much joy we have when our loved ones finish the plates. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‡β€οΈ

Yes I feel that's very true, 😍😁

Zest profile image
ZestStar

Hi Happyman4

Wow, your olive bread looks great. I imagine it went perfectly with your chickpea in tomato sauce. Very flavourful.

Zest :-)

Happyman4 profile image
Happyman4 in reply to Zest

The chickpeas was something I had in the freezer that I had cooked before and I had no bread to go with it. By the time it had defrosted probably I had made the bread...perfect 😊

No it didn't give me nightmares, but it didn't feel very nice talking about cat worm pills on a post on homemade olive bread. Sorry, but some things are better said then ignored.

They look great! Can I have the recipe please as would really like to have a go at making these at the weekend.

Happyman4 profile image
Happyman4 in reply to tas1

Hi tas1, the best an easiest way to follow how to do it is to look up on the internet or YouTube..All you have to do is put in on either of them..

" Chris P Cooks olive bread " I've checked both and it comes up on both.

It's a very good recipe, but you can adjust it more to your liking..that's what I do.

Let us know how you get on..πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Thank you & will do. Have a great weekend

Kitten-whiskers profile image
Kitten-whiskersVegan star

They look really lovely, I am not suprised they are all gone

Made some more this afternoon and managed to put 4 good sized ones in the freezer πŸ‘πŸ˜

Kitten-whiskers profile image
Kitten-whiskersVegan star in reply to Happyman4

What a bonus - the do look wonderful πŸ™ƒ

You may also like...