Roasted Cauliflower, Roasted New Potatoes ... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating

51,797 members β€’ 9,623 posts

Roasted Cauliflower, Roasted New Potatoes and Mushrooms with Onion Sauce

Jerry profile image
JerryAdministrator
β€’12 Replies

Hi everyone,

I decided to try roasted cauliflower. You just chop and wash it, then put it in a baking tray with some olive oil seasoned with black pepper, celery, salt, dried chilli and then roast it in the oven. I roasted some baby new potatoes at the same time and cooked some organic onion and mushroom in a little olive oil. Then, I added a little gram flour to absorb the olive oil and then I added water and yeast extract.

It was a very easy gluten free and plant based meal to make. I enjoyed it.

Enjoy your evening now folks. 😊

12 Replies
β€’

Hi Jerry, your dinner looks lovely! I also roasted some baby potatoes they looked and tasted so good you would have been proud haha πŸ˜‚ shame I did not take a picture

Jerry profile image
JerryAdministrator in reply to Northlondongirl

Hey thanks Northlondongirl I bet your baby roasties tasted good and I've seen your meals so know I'd be proud of you. You can always take a picture another time. πŸ˜€

Haha thank you 😊

Kitten-whiskers profile image
Kitten-whiskersVegan star

Definately a winner Jerry, sounds delicious

Jerry profile image
JerryAdministrator in reply to Kitten-whiskers

Awe thanks Debs, it was a winner for me. 😊

Hidden profile image
Hidden

That's a lovely meal Jerry and roasted cauliflower is really good. I can only eat a small amount so rarely eat it now but I make up for it with red cabbage, which I love, and other vegetables.

Jerry profile image
JerryAdministrator in reply to Hidden

Thank you Alicia, red cabbage is delicious so nice one. 😊

Hidden profile image
Hidden in reply to Jerry

I love red cabbage Jerry, it's yummy :)

Jerry profile image
JerryAdministrator

Hey thank you Hidden i did enjoy it. 😊

Activity2004 profile image
Activity2004Administrator

This sounds and looks really fantastic, Jerry.πŸ˜€πŸ‘ I’m glad you enjoyed it.πŸ˜€πŸ‘

I will have to check to see what I have in the house so I can try this one out. My brother went shopping today for me and my parents.

I have just found this post, so late to the party! I roast a lot of veggies, but have never thought to try roasting cauli - I look forward to trying it. Thank you!

Jerry profile image
JerryAdministrator in reply to Whydothis

Hey enjoy you cauliflower roasted its delicious. 😊

You may also like...