Colourful Stir-fry Tonight :-): Hi everyone... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating
42,098 members β€’ 7,691 posts

Colourful Stir-fry Tonight :-)

Zest
Zest
β€’5 Replies

Hi everyone,

I enjoyed a Turkey & Vegetable Stir-fry with some Whole-wheat Noodles in a homemade Satay Sauce for my evening meal, and I loved the fresh vibrant veggies - so took a few photos to make a colourful collage. It was a delicious meal. I really enjoyed it. :-)

Zest :-)

5 Replies
oldest β€’ newest
Jerry
JerryAdministrator

Hi Zest, this is very impressive it all looks so professional and well organised and a very colourful and scrumptious dinner, so good for you and I'm glad that you enjoyed it. 😊

Zest
Zest
in reply to Jerry

Hi Jerry

Originally I had planned to have the Turkey steaks baked in the oven, but I realised I didn't have any foil left, so I needed to think of an alternative, and I thought 'stir-fry' - and it was really nice. :-)

Richie2019
Richie2019
in reply to Zest

Looks great. How did you make the satay sauce?

Zest
Zest
in reply to Richie2019

Hi Richie2019

I made it up myself, so not sure how much it resembles traditional satay sauce, but I basically do the following:

In a jug, I put some olive oil (maybe a tablespoon), about a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, and a few drops of soy sauce, and I chop up a couple of small tomatoes, and add them. I then get about 1.5 tablespoons of peanut butter and stir them all together with a wooden spoon, and that's my sauce, that I then add to the stir-fry.

I suspect there are 'better ways' to make it, but that's 'my way'. :-)

Activity2004
Activity2004Administrator

This looks really fantastic and beautiful!πŸ˜€πŸ‘ Glad you enjoyed it.πŸ˜€

You may also like...