Yummy Freshly Baked Bread & Homemade Leek &... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating

50,929 members9,291 posts

Yummy Freshly Baked Bread & Homemade Leek & Potato Soup :-)

Zest
ZestStar

Hi everyone,

My lunch today is some Homemade Leek & Potato soup, plus the Wholemeal Bread that I baked earlier today - and I had some Guernsey butter on the bread, and the lunch was really yummy.

Zest :-)

10 Replies
Jerry
JerryAdministrator

Well how good is this as it looks like the sort of loaf you'd buy in an artisan bakery. Making a delicious lunch with your home made soup. 😊

Ps I'd forgotten it was NBW...LOL

Zest
ZestStar in reply to Jerry

Hi Jerry

I reckon that every week is a Baking week for you - as I regard you already as an Artisan Baker!

Jerry
JerryAdministrator in reply to Zest

Thank you Zest 😊

looks delicouse Zest.Especailly the bread. I have bought some wholemeal flour but iv not got round to yet. im sure you enjoyed it very much. xoxo

Zest
ZestStar in reply to grace111

Hi Grace,

Yes, it was lovely. I hope you enjoy yours too, as I know you're thinking of making some.

Zest :-) xx

Kitten-whiskers
Kitten-whiskersVegan star

Looks fantastic Zest, Potato and Leek soup used to be my favourite 😃

Zest
ZestStar in reply to Kitten-whiskers

Hi Debs,

Thanks, I have had this soup three days running - as it made 6 portions, and I didn't even want to freeze any, as I was happy to eat it that many times... lol But now, I'm looking forward to something different - so will be looking to make another flavour of soup.

Kitten-whiskers
Kitten-whiskersVegan star in reply to Zest

Sounds like a great idea, Autum and winter are definately seasons for soup😃

I finally get to see the potatoe leek soup; looks so good. We went from 94 degrees yesterday to 42 today. Soup sounds great.

Zest
ZestStar in reply to G1nny

Hi G1nny

That's a massive change in temperature, I hope you keep cosy today.

You may also like...