It's the Weekend!!! :-): Hi everyone, So, the... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating
46,677 members8,397 posts

It's the Weekend!!! :-)

Zest
ZestStar

Hi everyone,

So, the weekend is here, and I've started it with my usual Porridge breakfast with nuts, seeds and fruits - and enjoyed the colours of the nectarine in particular - lovely orangey-yellow hues.

Wishing everyone a good weekend.

Zest :-)

18 Replies
oldestnewest
Jerry
JerryAdministrator

Hi Zest, peaches with strawberries today another great combo...

So you enjoy your weekend too and keep safe this stormy weather. 😊

Zest
ZestStar in reply to Jerry

You too Jerry - and I am baking a Banana & Mixed Spice Cake at the moment, and it smells really good. :-)

Jerry
JerryAdministrator in reply to Zest

Mmmm I can almost smell it from here...😊

Zest
ZestStar in reply to Jerry

:-)

I’m sure it’s beautiful but 3 days ago I stopped getting any pictures. Don’t know what is wrong but I really e miss seeing them. Have a great weekend.

Zest
ZestStar in reply to G1nny

Hi G1nny

I think you have to 'follow' someone to get their posts notified to your in-box - and I've just checked to see if you 'follow' me, and you're not doing so - maybe you did previously and then stopped - which is why the photos of my posts stopped coming to your in-box?

Otherwise, I'm not sure what has happened. But my posts are always easily found, as I post regularly most days here.

I am so glad you enjoy the photos and pictures - sometimes I wonder if they aren't so interesting as I usually have the 'same breakfast' most days etc, but I try to put other photos in the collages to make it a bit more interesting...

G1nny
G1nny in reply to Zest

I will try following everyone again. Maybe somehow it all got canceled out. I finally have my communities again! Thanks

Zest

Glad you're back G1nny - and hope your notifications etc all work out ok, so you can get the photos and posts that you want. :-)

G1nny
G1nny in reply to Zest

Not able to get photos, will give it a couple more days, then I’ll be gone, the visual part is very mportant to me. Otherwise I’ll try again in a couple of months

Zest

Hi G1nny

Really sorry to hear you're still having difficulty and that you're not able to access the photos. Maybe report the issue to HU - and they can look into it for you? I will let them know you're having difficulty, if you'd like me to. Then someone can check it out to see what the issue might be.

G1nny
G1nny in reply to Zest

That would be great since I don’t know how to report it.

G1nny
G1nny in reply to G1nny

I don’t even get the images at what’s happening, etc

Zest

Hi G1nny

I have reported the issue to HU and told them it's you who is experiencing the difficulty. If you ever want to report something yourself, then you just need to E-mail them on support@healthunlocked.com - they are very approachable and helpful.

Hopefully someone will be able to look into this for you - probably when the working week starts on Monday - as it's the weekend now, but hope things can be resolved for you - so you can get access to the images etc.

Fingers crossed!

G1nny
G1nny in reply to Zest

Thank you for your help.

Zest

You're welcome, and hopefully they'll be able to help.

Vesa
Vesa in reply to G1nny

Hi G1nny,

Are you using our app? If you are, this is a known technical issue that we are working on resolving. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience - hopefully we'll get a fix out soon!

Best wishes,

G1nny
G1nny in reply to Vesa

Thank you very much

G1nny
G1nny in reply to Vesa

I just got my images back, thanks

You may also like...