Exercise & Healthy Eating :-): Hi everyone... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating

49,882 members9,185 posts

Exercise & Healthy Eating :-)

Zest
ZestStar

Hi everyone,

My breakfast this morning was some Porridge, with nuts, seeds and fruit (a peach). I also put a dollop of Icelandic-style yoghurt on top, which was also delicious.

I am including my Fitbit data for last week - I did a total of 115,647 steps (mainly walking, and some running on the treadmill). My best day was Tuesday, when I did 25,516 steps. However, I aim to do at least 10,000 a day. Couldn't manage that on Wednesday, as I was travelling for most of that day.

This week I am hoping to re-join the gym, so that I can enjoy a mix of exercise, in addition to also getting out and about on the cliff-paths for walks and hopefully some running too.

I am feeling energetic and re-charged after my holiday!

Wishing everyone a great week!

Zest :-)

2 Replies

your breakfast looks lovely Zest. You have now set the bar high for presentation (listen to me. youd think i was john terode from masterchef) Its also very healthy and your choice of nuts are great too. My fit bit is not looking to good at the moment i'v not slept much for 2 days and not moved much either but i will make up for it soon. keep up the good work. love grace xoxo

Zest
ZestStar in reply to grace111

Hi Grace,

Thank you so much. You're very kind. :-)

I'm sorry to hear that you've not slept for a couple of days. I really hope you'll get a better night tonight - fingers crossed for you!

Hope the day is a good one.

Take care,

Zest :-) xx

You may also like...