Enjoyed my Dinner :-): Hi everyone, I am back... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating

51,782 members9,608 posts

Enjoyed my Dinner :-)

Zest profile image
ZestStar

Hi everyone,

I am back from my holidays, and I enjoyed my evening meal - which was some Cajun spiced Chicken, with some new potatoes, green beans and broccoli, followed by some Dairy ice-cream (chocolate and vanilla) and half a banana.

Very tasty!

I'm off out for a walk after dinner - whilst there is still some evening sunshine to enjoy.

Zest :-)

10 Replies
Jerry profile image
JerryAdministrator

Hi Zest,

I hope that you had a great holiday we saw some lovely views of sunny beaches, milk shakes and good food. 🏖

Your cajun chicken meal sounds delicious and with banana and a couple of dollops of ice cream finishes it off perfectly, so you enjoy your evening walk. 🙂

Zest profile image
ZestStar in reply to Jerry

Thanks so much Jerry - the evening walk was so lovely - the sun was setting and it looked amazing. I took a few photos, so will probably post them along with my breakfast tomorrow morning. I am really looking forward to breakfast - as it is one of the best meals of the day, in my opinion. Although I enjoy all my meals, it has to be said!

Glad you are back; I have missed you.

Zest profile image
ZestStar in reply to G1nny

Thanks so much G1nny - nice to be back. :-)

Welcome back, looking forward to your photos! Xx

Zest profile image
ZestStar in reply to Annmarie76

Hi Annmarie76

Thanks, I appreciate your reply.

Zest :-) xx

Dear Jerry

Can y or some one here please suggest some light veg dinner options. Will really be thankful

Zest profile image
ZestStar in reply to gur1302

Hi gur1302

You haven't addressed your query to me personally, but you have replied to my Dinner post, so I just want to tag Jerry so he can see your query.

However, if I can be of help, I would suggest maybe looking at the Topic entitled Vegetarian, as that may have some meals that you might like?

Alternatively, maybe post separately with your request for ideas for 'light veg dinner options' and then you'll get replies from people with possible suggestions?

I hope this is helpful to you.

Jerry profile image
JerryAdministrator in reply to gur1302

Hi there, gur1302, I'd ask this as a specific question as it might be taken the wrong way as all diets are catered for on here. I'm sure that no offence was meant but we don't want any misunderstandings please.

We have a LCHF section but I'm a coeliac so I have to avoid gluten and my diet isn't low carb and doesn't need to be.

Thank you.

Jerry

gur1302 profile image
gur1302 in reply to Jerry

Sure ! Thanks Jerry

You may also like...