Chicken Stir-Fry Tonight :-): Hi everyone, I... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating
41,890 members7,626 posts

Chicken Stir-Fry Tonight :-)

Zest
Zest

Hi everyone,

I used up the cold chicken in a Chicken Stir-fry - and had it with some Egg Noodles - and I made my own sauce (a Satay sauce) - and it was very tasty.

I am including a couple of photos I took whilst out on my walk yesterday - admiring the gorgeous flowers - a hedge of Dancing Ladies, and also some Purple Petunias. Gorgeous. :-) (Now I'm doubting my knowledge of flowers - are they petunias?)

Zest :-)

7 Replies
oldestnewest
Jerry
JerryAdministrator

Hi Zest a very colourful and delicious looking meal.

I'm glad it cleared up for your afternoon walk the flowers do look vibrant. And they look like petunias to me 😊

Zest
Zest
in reply to Jerry

Hi Jerry

It was yesterday's walk that the photos are from. Although it did clear up this afternoon - and I did get out briefly - but it's raining again now. So keeping dry indoors.

Hoping it will be a sunny day tomorrow for the Bank Holiday Monday. :-)

your meal looks really tasty Zest i like sugarsnap peas and those little bably sweetcorn i use them in my stir fries too. the photots of the flowers are lovely the colours are lovely colours. love grace xoxo

Zest
Zest
in reply to grace111

Hi Grace,

Yes, Sugarsnap peas and baby sweetcorn are lovely in stir-fries. Mine is a pack from the Coop, that includes all the veggies and a large red chilli pepper too. I really like it. It has some Bok choy in there too.

Hope you've had a great day.

Rice noodles can be good too, I use mama ones, quite low cal too

Zest
Zest
in reply to Diana

'Lowcal' - that brings back memories, Diana - yes, I agree - rice noodles are lovely as well.

The memories eh..........been here so long

You may also like...