Healthy Eating
36,248 members5,746 posts

Delicious Breakfast today :-)

Hi everyone,

Looks like it's going to rain here today - so I'm already gearing up for a morning of cleaning and housework. I'm going to put some music on and make the most of the exercise! :-)

I've had a tasty breakfast to start the day - some Smoked Haddock, with a poached egg and a vine tomato on wholemeal toast with butter. I really enjoyed it.

Hope you have a lovely day, whatever you're doing.

Zest :-)

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Looks really tasty Zest!

1 like

Thanks NoMoreJunk - I enjoyed it. :-)

2 likes

Hi Zest, great minds think alike...I love you breakfast...😊

3 likes

Hi Jerry

I've just been admiring your breakfast - like you say 'great minds think alike'. :-)

2 likes

Lovely looking breakfast Zest.

It's looking like rain here as well. Ideal time for housework. I got most of mine done yesterday, so this morning I will be washing the carpets, then I'm off for a meal in the afternoon, which I will post on here tonight

2 likes

Hi Debs,

Yes, ideal weather for housework. I've almost finished mine - just a few bits and bobs still to do, and then I'm going to chill out and read some papers. I hope you've got on ok with washing your carpets - and enjoy your meal this afternoon - I'll look forward to seeing it later!

2 likes

Looks tasty Zest a nice filling breakfast. have a great dance around while you work. love grace xoxo

1 like

Thanks so much Grace, I've admired your breakfast too - it looks gorgeous.

1 like

Hi Hidden

I hope you enjoyed your breakfast - and I agree that Jerry's breakfast looks fantastic! :-)

1 like

You may also like...