Healthy Eating
35,633 members5,528 posts

Breakfast on the Weekend :-)

Hi everyone,

Enjoying the weekend so far - and I hope you are too!

My breakfast today is Porridge with nuts, seeds and fruits. I added an English plum today - which was very tasty, alongside the other fruits. A blaze of colour and very yummy.

I took a photo of some fungi around a tree-stump - another sign of Autumn.

What have you enjoyed for your breakfast today? I am considering something different for tomorrow, but I haven't decided what to have yet. :-)

Have a lovely weekend.

Zest :-)

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Zest, English plums means autumn is definitely coming and a plum with porridge sounds lovely. Now those fungi might be magic mushrooms left by the fairies...so I wouldn't put them in a pan LOL...😱

Jerry 😊

2 likes

Hi Jerry

Yes, I left those fungi where they were :-)

I am thinking that some of those plums would be really great alongside the stewed apples - and if I get a few blackberries too, then it would be really good!

Zest :-)

1 like

I definitely agree with that Zest, as yesterday I went out and picked some blackberries and bought some local Bramley cookers...after seeing your lovely apples. 😊

2 likes

Excellent, there will be some lovely cooking aromas going on later - I feel sure! :-)

1 like

That looks lovely Zest i love all the fruit that you have added. I eat a bowl of fruit every morning.some grapes raspberries blue berries. i eat a nectarine during the day and i also have melon i had a kiwi friut yesterday too. your photo looks so nice with the tree stump and the mushrooms and the lovely green grass. love grace xoxo

2 likes

Hi Grace,

Thank you - I really like fruits - and they compliment the porridge perfectly. Your bowl of fruit sounds lovely - and the other fruits you eat too - very nice. I am looking forward to having a nectarine later today - with some yoghurt, hopefully.

Glad you like the photo - and the grass is lovely and green. :-)

Have a lovely weekend.

Zest :-) xxx

1 like

You may also like...