Breakfast on the Weekend :-): Hi everyone... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating
41,986 members β€’ 7,651 posts

Breakfast on the Weekend :-)

Zest
Zest
β€’6 Replies

Hi everyone,

Enjoying the weekend so far - and I hope you are too!

My breakfast today is Porridge with nuts, seeds and fruits. I added an English plum today - which was very tasty, alongside the other fruits. A blaze of colour and very yummy.

I took a photo of some fungi around a tree-stump - another sign of Autumn.

What have you enjoyed for your breakfast today? I am considering something different for tomorrow, but I haven't decided what to have yet. :-)

Have a lovely weekend.

Zest :-)

6 Replies
oldest β€’ newest
Jerry
JerryAdministrator

Hi Zest, English plums means autumn is definitely coming and a plum with porridge sounds lovely. Now those fungi might be magic mushrooms left by the fairies...so I wouldn't put them in a pan LOL...😱

Jerry 😊

Zest
Zest
in reply to Jerry

Hi Jerry

Yes, I left those fungi where they were :-)

I am thinking that some of those plums would be really great alongside the stewed apples - and if I get a few blackberries too, then it would be really good!

Zest :-)

Jerry
JerryAdministrator
in reply to Zest

I definitely agree with that Zest, as yesterday I went out and picked some blackberries and bought some local Bramley cookers...after seeing your lovely apples. 😊

Zest
Zest
in reply to Jerry

Excellent, there will be some lovely cooking aromas going on later - I feel sure! :-)

That looks lovely Zest i love all the fruit that you have added. I eat a bowl of fruit every morning.some grapes raspberries blue berries. i eat a nectarine during the day and i also have melon i had a kiwi friut yesterday too. your photo looks so nice with the tree stump and the mushrooms and the lovely green grass. love grace xoxo

Zest
Zest
in reply to grace111

Hi Grace,

Thank you - I really like fruits - and they compliment the porridge perfectly. Your bowl of fruit sounds lovely - and the other fruits you eat too - very nice. I am looking forward to having a nectarine later today - with some yoghurt, hopefully.

Glad you like the photo - and the grass is lovely and green. :-)

Have a lovely weekend.

Zest :-) xxx

You may also like...