Exercise Goals for this week :-): Hi everyone... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating

49,250 members9,096 posts

Exercise Goals for this week :-)

Zest
ZestStar

Hi everyone,

I like to set myself a few goals for the week, on Mondays, so I'm just putting my Activity (steps) for last week here as a motivator for the week ahead, plus I hope to pop back later with a list of goals that I'd like to achieve this week - but I hope to contemplate them first before deciding. My steps equate to a distance of 80.46kms, and that averages out to 11,494 steps per day - which means I achieved my aim to do at least 10,000 steps per day.

My breakfast this morning was my usual Porridge with nuts, seeds and fruits. Very delicious and will sustain me through till lunch.

My goals for this week will be:

1) Aim to do at least 10,000 steps (on average) per day.

2) Aim to do at least 2 cliff-path runs - approx. 30 minute duration per run.

3) Try a new recipe, and think about trying a new food item (possibly a fruit or a vegetable)

Update: Made a Chicken Moussaka (a new recipe I tried):

healthunlocked.com/healthye...

4) Do minimum of 25 squats and 25 press-ups per day, every other day.

5) Do Core Strength exercises at least twice during the week.

6) Do at least 1km of rowing, hopefully more.

7) Focus on macronutrient balance - currently aiming for 50-30-20 (carbs, fats and protein) and trying to select healthy choices whenever possible.

I hope that you have a great week and if you want to join me in pledging some goals, please do - or start your own thread to post your goals - there is a Topic called 'HE & Exercise' - which stands for 'Healthy Eating & Exercise'.

Zest :-)

2 Replies
oldestnewest
Jerry
JerryAdministrator

Good morning Zest and great stats as thats a lot of walking and you must benefit from it so thanks for sharing your stats which I know encourages others, as healthy eating and exercise go hand in hand...

A lovely breakfast too with lots of fruit and nuts and seeds and there's porridge lurking under them...😊

Zest
ZestStar in reply to Jerry

Hi Jerry

Thanks very much for your encouragement, it is much appreciated. :-)

Zest :-)

You may also like...