Healthy Eating & Exercise Goals for this we... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating

49,242 members9,094 posts

Healthy Eating & Exercise Goals for this week :-)

Zest
ZestStar

Hi everyone,

I have enjoyed my breakfast - Porridge with Nuts, seeds and fruits, and I'm just contemplating my goals for this week.

I notice that my steps were under 10,000 on a couple of days mid-week, so I'm hoping to get those up this week - I'm happy with my total steps - which equate to 68.08kms. I also did 1km of rowing - indoors on a rowing machine. Great exercise.

I'm hoping to reflect on what I'd like to achieve this week, and will pop back later today with a list of goals for the week, once I've had chance to think about what I'd like to focus on.

Following some reflection, my Personal Goals for this week are:

1. Aim to do 10,000 steps per day on average - allowing for a rest-day.

2. Strength exercises (every other day at least) - press-ups, squats (min of 25 of each, maybe more)

3. Aim for balanced macronutrient ratio - within healthy guidelines.

4. Try a new recipe.

(Update - I've tried a new recipe, for 'Curried Chicken Noodle Soup' which was really tasty), and a link to the recipe is here:

healthunlocked.com/healthye...

5. Minimum of 2 runs on the cliff-paths

6. Minimum of 2 rowing sessions - of at least 1km duration.

Wishing everyone a great week - if you want to pledge some goals, you can join me, and list your goals, or start your own thread - there's a topic called 'HE and exercise' - and it is very motivating.

Wishing everyone a great week ahead.

Zest :-)

4 Replies
oldestnewest
Jerry
JerryAdministrator

Hi Zest,

Somedays you do more than 10K steps and somedays less its the average that counts and you're well over it in my opinion so I'd use the stats to your advantage..

Do you ever row in the sea as thats fun especially if Mr Zest has burnt tea the night before because with a bit of extra splashing about...followed by sorry darling...🚣‍♀️💦😱

And on that happy note, you have a great week yourself. 😊

Zest
ZestStar in reply to Jerry

Hi Jerry

You made me laugh again! :-) I've never braved the sea to row - maybe one day!

Thanks for your encouragement, and advice to use stats to my advantage - great idea!

Wow.....that is amazing!

Zest
ZestStar in reply to Redspot

Thanks so much Redspot

You may also like...