I have enjoyed my breakfast - Porridge with Nuts, seeds and fruits, and I'm just contemplating my goals for this week.
I notice that my steps were under 10,000 on a couple of days mid-week, so I'm hoping to get those up this week - I'm happy with my total steps - which equate to 68.08kms. I also did 1km of rowing - indoors on a rowing machine. Great exercise.
I'm hoping to reflect on what I'd like to achieve this week, and will pop back later today with a list of goals for the week, once I've had chance to think about what I'd like to focus on.
Following some reflection, my Personal Goals for this week are:
1. Aim to do 10,000 steps per day on average - allowing for a rest-day.
2. Strength exercises (every other day at least) - press-ups, squats (min of 25 of each, maybe more)
3. Aim for balanced macronutrient ratio - within healthy guidelines.
4. Try a new recipe.
(Update - I've tried a new recipe, for 'Curried Chicken Noodle Soup' which was really tasty), and a link to the recipe is here:
5. Minimum of 2 runs on the cliff-paths
6. Minimum of 2 rowing sessions - of at least 1km duration.
Wishing everyone a great week - if you want to pledge some goals, you can join me, and list your goals, or start your own thread - there's a topic called 'HE and exercise' - and it is very motivating.
Wishing everyone a great week ahead.