Running in the Rain & Delicious Lunch :-) - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating

49,195 members9,083 posts

Running in the Rain & Delicious Lunch :-)

Zest
ZestStar

Hi everyone,

I went for a run in the rain along the cliff-paths this morning - a 30.44 minute run, and I'm putting my Fitbit data here - average heart rate = 144; with 24 mins 'peak' and 5 mins 'cardio' and 2 mins 'fat burn' - it has really energized me for the rest of the day - I feel great!

My lunch was some Vegetable & Lentil soup (from a can) and a Jalapeno bread roll with organic peanut butter. I really enjoyed it.

I hope you're enjoying your weekend so far.

Zest :-)

9 Replies
oldestnewest
Jerry
JerryAdministrator

Hi Zest feeling energised sounds brilliant to me and I bet you enjoyed this lovely healthy lunch.

So good for you. 😊

Zest
ZestStar in reply to Jerry

Hi Jerry

It certainly is a great feeling. It was fun to run in the rain as well - and refreshingly cool. :-)

Kitten-whiskers
Kitten-whiskersVegan star

Thats fantastic Zest, so glad you are feeling engergized. Must admit when I go on my treadmill I always feel better for doing it, even if I am feeling quite sluggish before I get on x

Zest
ZestStar in reply to Kitten-whiskers

Hi Debs,

It's great that you enjoy using your treadmill - great exercise. I also like to 'run' on the treadmill - when I go to the gym, but at the moment, I'm exercising outdoors, as I've let my gym membership lapse - I hope to maybe re-join for the Winter months though. :-)

Zest :-) xx

Kitten-whiskers
Kitten-whiskersVegan star in reply to Zest

Thats great Zest, I do go walking of an evening, power walking up the steep hills, but I don't think I could handle running up them just yet 😊

Zest
ZestStar in reply to Kitten-whiskers

Power walking up steep hills is great exercise - well done! :-) xx

Kitten-whiskers
Kitten-whiskersVegan star in reply to Zest

Thank you Zest 😄

Wow.....fantastic....

Zest
ZestStar in reply to Redspot

Hi Redspot

Thanks for the encouragement. Much appreciated! :-)

You may also like...