My Meals today :-): Hi everyone, I am just... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating

49,195 members9,083 posts

My Meals today :-)

Zest
ZestStar

Hi everyone,

I am just putting up a collage of all my meals today - because I've just calculated my calorie total - and it is 2018. I am an omnivore - but I do try to have a meat-free day occasionally and today's meals are all Vegetarian.

So my meals include:

Breakfast: Porridge with nuts, seeds and fruits - approx. 547 calories.

Lunch: Chipotle and Lentil Chilli with white rice, guacamole and sour cream - approx. 518 calories

Dinner: Roasted Butternut Squash soup with 1.5 pieces wholemeal bread and organic peanut butter: approx. 563 calories

The soup recipe is here:

healthunlocked.com/healthye...

After dinner, I had 4 pieces of dark chocolate, and also will have a yoghurt and nuts and fruit snack - along with some teas and coffees, and the total calories of those things is approx. 358 in total.

I had a couple of teas and coffees inbetween, and my total calories is 2,018 (approx).

I enjoyed my meals, and I'm looking forward to the weekend.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Zest :-)

My macronutrients for today were:

82.8g fat; 37.7g fibre; 234.9g carbs; 66.5g protein, so that is 48% carbs; 38% fat and 14% protein.

12 Replies
oldestnewest
Jerry
JerryAdministrator

Looks wonderful Zest all very tasty filling and nutritious, making a lovely days meals and collage. 😊

Zest
ZestStar in reply to Jerry

Hi Jerry

Thanks, I enjoyed my meals today. :-)

Delicious! 😋

Zest
ZestStar in reply to Vix_yp

Thanks Vix_yp - they were tasty. :-)

Hi I’m definitely going to try the soup looks lovely 😄

Zest
ZestStar in reply to Edm174

Hi Edm174

Great, I hope you enjoy it.

Edm174
Edm174 in reply to Zest

Thank you 😄 I like to try your chipotle chill but I’m not sure what it is ?? I do make my own veggie chilli 🌶 and mushroom lasagna 😄

Zest

I would also love to make the chipotle and lentil chilli - but it's a meal I have in a local café, and I don't know how they make it - I know it's Vegetarian and I presume it contains chipotle chilli and lentils and maybe other beans as well - I am going to try to find a recipe that will mean I can make it for myself at home, and if I find one - I'll let you know. If you see one that might be good, let me know - I'd love to try to make it.

Edm174
Edm174 in reply to Zest

I sure will zest it sounds delicious 😄my tuna wrap for lunch was nice too !!!

Zest

Wow, tuna wrap sounds wonderful - yum! I like the sound of your Veggie and Mushroom lasagne too - delicious. :-)

Delish Zest!

Zest
ZestStar in reply to Henbur

Hi Henbur

Thank you, I really enjoyed them.

You may also like...