Porridge for Breakfast - I love it :-) - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating
45,444 members8,296 posts

Porridge for Breakfast - I love it :-)

Zest
ZestStar

Hi everyone,

Last week, Jerry did a Poll asking what our favourite breakfast is, and I happened to be the first voter - and I managed to capture a photo of the resulting vote - and was thrilled to see it was like a massive purple circle (my favourite colour, as well as porridge being my favourite breakfast) - so that is the reason for that first photo today.

If you want to see Jerry's poll as it currently stands - porridge is still the favourite choice - and the link to that poll is here:

healthunlocked.com/healthye....

The poll is still open if you want to join in - polls are fun. :-)

My breakfast - yes, it's porridge, with nuts, seeds and fruits - and some Coconut Kefir on top. It was very tasty.

There is a Topic called 'Porridge' so if you want to look at other pictures of people's porridge, here's the place:

healthunlocked.com/healthye...

Zest :-)

4 Replies
oldestnewest
Jerry
JerryAdministrator

Good morning Zest and it is obviously a good morning for you, I did a double take when I saw the poll with just porridge and thought that it had crashed LOL.

I love the polls and am often taken aback by the responses which I think are really great so thanks to everyone who contributes.

You have a lovely fruit, seed and nut porridge here which is very attractive healthy and wholesome. 😊

Zest
ZestStar
in reply to Jerry

Hi Jerry

Sorry to give you a shock like that - just my bit of fun, as I was so surprised to see I'd been the first voter that morning. I am clearly a keen Porridge Lover. :-)

Hope you have a lovely day - the sun is shining again. :-)

You have thought up some great Poll ideas - I've really enjoyed participating in them. :-)

Zest 8-)

I have Porridge nearly every day & it does NOT spike my BG. Keeps me full for hours too. From someone who has been T1 DIABETIC for a long time.

Zest
ZestStar
in reply to HOBIEONE

Hi HOBIEONE

That is great to know that you are enjoying porridge, and that it doesn't spike your blood glucose, plus keeps you full for hours too - I love porridge too. :-)

Zest :-)

You may also like...