Healthy Eating & Exercise - Goal Pledges fo... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating
45,540 members β€’ 8,238 posts

Healthy Eating & Exercise - Goal Pledges for This Week :-)

Zest
ZestStar
β€’6 Replies

Hi everyone,

I am pleased with my exercise for last week - as I managed to do 102,083 steps - which equates to 76.56 kms.

I have been calorie counting again, and my calories for this week were:

Mon 2206; Tues 2159; Wed 2219; Thurs 2614; Fri 2106; Sat 2613; and Sunday 2442

Therefore my average daily calories were 2,337 and my average daily fibre = 33.44

I lost 1.25 pound (0.57kg) this week, which I'm pleased with.

My goals for this week are:

1) Continue to do at least 10,000 steps per day (allowing 1 rest day)

2) Combine cardio and strength exercise, and including some High Intensity Interval Training.

3) Continue with the calorie counting, aiming for between 2,200 to 2,400 calories per day. (I am 6 feet 1 inch tall and quite active).

4) Hope to try a new recipe, or possibly a new ingredient I've not used before, so will look out for ideas.

If anyone would like to join me in pledging something for this week, please do (either in this thread or in your own) - it can be very motivating to pledge publicly - it certainly helps me keep to my goals.

Wishing everyone a great week ahead. I've started the day with a bowl of Porridge with nuts, seeds and fruit, which is my favourite breakfast - full of nutrients and fibre.

Zest :-)

6 Replies
oldest β€’ newest
Cockneyblue
CockneyblueHigh Risk

Wow, well done Zest, this all looks amazing. πŸ‘

Zest
ZestStar
in reply to Cockneyblue

Hi Cockneyblue

Thank you so much for your encouraging words. I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great week.

Jerry
JerryAdministrator

Hi Zest, this is very good as it sounds a long way 76Km+ and thats because it is. But at one step at a time and over a week which shows you make an effort and that to me is the secret, knowing that it's worth making the effort in the first instance as you must now feel so good walking over 10Km every day...πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Combined with your strength exercises I think that you're doing really well and hope that your pledges help and encourage others as a healthy diet with exercise = healthy lifestyle.

And you have a great week too as you've got off to a great start and good luck with your pledges. 😊

Zest
ZestStar
in reply to Jerry

Hi Jerry

Thanks so much for your encouraging reply - and I agree that a healthy diet and exercise = healthy lifestyle.

Here's to a great week for us all.

You may also like...