It's the Weekend!!! :-): Hi everyone, The... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating
45,290 members8,275 posts

It's the Weekend!!! :-)

Zest
ZestStar

Hi everyone,

The weekend is here again, and I hope you've got something nice planned - or maybe just relaxing. Whatever you're doing, I hope you enjoy it.

This photo collage shows a snack I enjoyed last night - plain yoghurt with nuts, pumpkin seeds and fruit.

My breakfast this morning was some Porridge with nuts, seeds and fruit.

I'm hoping to get out for a walk today. On a previous walk, I spotted the beautiful house with gorgeous flowers in the woodland surrounding it, and I've put a photo of that in the collage too - so you can see it. Looks like a fairy-tale house to me. :-)

Zest 8-)

4 Replies
oldestnewest
Jerry
JerryAdministrator

Hi Zest, a lovely collage with your porridge and healthy snack and that house looks like its straight out of Hansel and Gretel, so enjoy your weekend and walk today.

Ps its stormy here 💨 ☔️ but its also lovely and fresh...😊

Zest
ZestStar
in reply to Jerry

Hi Jerry

Yes, Hansel & Gretel is very apt, and I am glad that sweets are less alluring to me now, than they were in the past - I will admire the house from afar... :-) I feel sure they are lovely people living there though - and they have a beautiful house. The orange flowers are lovely.

We had rain overnight, but right at this moment, it is sunny with a strong breeze. I suspect tomorrow is going to be more stormy.

I hope you enjoy the lovely freshness.

Zest :-)

HiddenThis reply has been deleted
Zest
ZestStar
in reply to Hidden

Hi Hidden

Fantastic that your Builders have gone now, and wishing you an enjoyable and relaxing weekend - even better that it's a long weekend. That is lovely :-)

Zest :-)

You may also like...