Healthy Eating
45,270 members โ€ข 8,275 posts

Scrumptious Salad Tonight :-)

Zest
ZestStar
โ€ข6 Replies

Hi everyone,

I really enjoyed my evening meal - it's a colourful salad consisting of:

Tuna mixed with a touch of mayo and vinegar and black pepper, and alongside it there is some Creamy Potato Salad; some beetroot, a couple of pickled onions, a hard-boiled egg, and a couple of salads from a supermarket (a rice one and a quinoa & beans one).

I will put a link to the recipe for the Creamy Potato Salad here:

healthunlocked.com/healthye...

I can thoroughly recommend it - it tastes amazing. I have 2 portions of it left - and I'm looking forward to having the remainder tomorrow. I think it will taste even better after the ingredients 'mingle' overnight. :-)

Zest :-)

6 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Ok you've given me a nudge. I'm still on hot food so tomorrow out for some more salad and i think i'll cook my chicken early and have it cold with some of your potato salad. Love the bit size pieces and i am desperately in love with bite size potatoes. Had that on Saturday with Chicken in mushroom sauce and..... <oops sorry , i'm getting a bit hot under the collar>...

Zest
ZestStar
in reply to Greyone

lol - I love your enthusiasm for food - I am like that too, I really savour it, and enjoy looking at it (food voyeur I guess) - and eating it. Fantastic. :-)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your salad plans for tomorrow. :-)

Jerry
JerryAdministrator

What a delicious salad Zest with lots of wonderful flavours. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Zest
ZestStar
in reply to Jerry

Thanks Jerry - It was a Bobby-Dazzler kind of Salad. :-)

That looks delicious, just right for the weather we are having. โ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ

Zest
ZestStar
in reply to Annmarie76

Hi Annmarie76

Thanks, it was really good.

You may also like...