Healthy Eating & Exercise - Goal Pledges fo... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating
45,394 members8,286 posts

Healthy Eating & Exercise - Goal Pledges for This Week :-)

Zest
ZestStar

Hi everyone,

I am pleased with my exercise for last week - as I managed to do 122.011 steps - which equates to 91.5 kms.

I have been calorie counting again, and my calories for this week were:

Mon 2143; Tues 2014; Wed 2139; Thurs 2266; Fri 2307; Sat 2535; and Sunday 2169

Therefore my average daily calories were 2,225.

I lost 1.5 pound (0.67kg) this week, which I'm pleased with.

My goals for this week are:

1) Continue to do at least 10,000 steps per day.

2) Combine cardio and strength exercise, and including some High Intensity Interval Training.

3) Continue with the calorie counting, aiming for 2,200 calories per day. (I am 6 feet 1 inch tall and quite active).

4) Hope to try a new recipe, so will look out for one. I didn't manage to do that last week, so I will hope to try harder to find one this week. :-)

If anyone would like to join me in pledging something for this week, please do (either in this thread or in your own) - it can be very motivating to pledge publicly - it certainly helps me keep to my goals.

Wishing everyone a great week ahead. I've started the day with a bowl of Porridge with nuts, seeds and fruit, which is my favourite breakfast - full of nutrients and fibre.

Zest :-)

2 Replies
oldestnewest
Jerry
JerryAdministrator

Hi Zest, lovely fruit and nut porridge. Well done walking over 90Km in a week especially in this heat. And there's much more to regular exercise than keeping our weight down its keeping our bodies/muscles toned which is very important to our feelings of well being so keep it up and one step at a time...😊

Zest
ZestStar
in reply to Jerry

Hi Jerry

Thanks! I did overdo it on the running last week - because it was too hot to be running - so I'm going to ensure I keep to the evenings and early mornings for any subsequent runs this week. :-)

Here's to a great week ahead.

Zest :-)

You may also like...