Lunch out today :-): Hi everyone, I had this... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating
45,301 members8,275 posts

Lunch out today :-)

Zest
ZestStar

Hi everyone,

I had this lunch last week, and enjoyed it so much, I did it again today! Wasn't quite as sunny however, at the time I took the photo, but still very pleasant. :-)

My lunch was a Greek Salad - delicious Feta cheese, black olives, red and yellow peppers, cucumber, tomatoes and lettuce. Also a piece of toast with butter.

I really enjoy it.

Zest :-)

7 Replies
oldestnewest
Jerry
JerryAdministrator

Hi Zest, the beach does look good and the sea very inviting...😎 I love the look and sound of your lunch too. 😊

Zest
ZestStar
in reply to Jerry

Hi Jerry

Thanks, the sea did indeed look inviting - just after I took the photo, a group of people went out to do some Paddle Boarding. :-)

I can almost taste the feta cheese! Great combination with toast - I’ve never done that but it looks delicious.

Nice beach too. Moulin Huet again?

Zest
ZestStar
in reply to Rousler

Hi Rousler

I was surprised to see the toast today - because it was purely bread with butter last week - but I have to say, the toasted bread was really nice.

That Bay is "Petit Bot Bay". :-)

Rousler
Rousler
in reply to Zest

One day I’ll get my Guernsey bays sorted out! 🤭

SMITHYC
SMITHYCHealth Champion

Sounds good Zest.

I had lunch out with a friend but unfortunately we had to send it back and they refunded us our money.

It was a feta cheese fritatta with salad.

But when it came it was full of under cooked potatoes and the egg had been over cooked

Zest
ZestStar
in reply to SMITHYC

Hi SMITHYC

I am so sorry to hear you had that under-cooked Fritatta and that you had to send it back. What a pity, when you were hoping to enjoy the lunch with your friend. Glad they refunded your money, but it's still a disappointment. Hopefully the rest of your day has gone better. :-)

You may also like...